Closed to new replies
November 16, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 167

I join a week ago / Looking for friends

:iconvoicelesssiren:
VoicelessSiren Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012   Digital Artist
First time being in forums (actually just noticed it lol) & thought I'd say hi :3

You can just call me Siren, I'm not really sure of what to say other then I would like people to talk to. I don't actually have any art up pretty much just been browsing the site along with becoming pretty stamp crazy lol my page is pretty full with the stamps I've collected. xD

I like to keep track of the anime & manga I read on myanimelist.net been trying to read more manga lately although they mostly been shoujo and yaoi but been getting into a couple of different genres. I procrastinate...a lot, I actually been procrastinate not procrastinate anymore haha. I like writing but never finish anything lol but pretty good at coming up with different ideas, I like vocaloid music &&... ugh I suck at talking about myself >.< just ask me things if random interested. XD

-Off to continue reading Deadman Wonderland-

psst if you play Eden Eternal let me know I'm thinking about getting back into it again. =)

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconth3punk1n4t0r:
th3punk1n4t0r Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
currently only 1 of my friends from real life is watching my account here- I'm looking for friends and subscribers/watchers here too.
:icondang999:
Dang999 Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Student General Artist
btw i shall be your friend :)
Dang999 Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Student General Artist
also love your webcam and added you to my DA watch :)
VoicelessSiren Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012   Digital Artist
Thanks it's from the anime Angel Beats =3
Lol you shouldn't reply to your own comment I won't get a msg about it I would only be alerted about the first one so it's better to just type out a new one. ^^
Dang999 Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Student General Artist
haha yeah i kinda forgot about that xD
:iconeruanii:
EruAnii Featured By Owner Dec 1, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Welcome to DA. I'm sure you'll find lots of friends here..
VoicelessSiren Featured By Owner Dec 1, 2012   Digital Artist
Thanks, yeah I'm hoping. It would be nice to have people to talk to on a daily basis...you seem pretty new yourself so Welcome to DA as well ^^
Yeah, Trying to fit in myself... and It's been good so far.. You try the chatrooms and joining groups... :-)and it'll be better if you could upload something you do... :-)
VoicelessSiren Featured By Owner Dec 1, 2012   Digital Artist
Not so easy is it...there's always people to talk to but there's just not that much of a friendship connecting. There's a chat room? o.0 ...haha found it okay I see what your talking about maybe I'll check it out ^^ well I've joined groups but they never seemed like a place to chat. I plan to I'm actually working on two thing but with the amount of time I been procrastinating on them I don't plan on having either up soon, I'm also trying to work on the shading since I'm not to good with that, clothes being the hardest along with hair.
Yeah,it's virtual friendship that's why you don't feel that sort of connection, it's best you find the group and chatrooms with the same interest. It's really hard for me though coz' there's a limited number of Asians and Filipinos, I can't really keep up well with some conversation. But it's nice interaction and appreciation with the artworks here.. :-) So goodluck to both of us and lets just enjoy much as we can... :-)
Add a Comment: