Closed to new replies
November 16, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 167

I join a week ago / Looking for friends

:iconvoicelesssiren:
VoicelessSiren Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012   Digital Artist
First time being in forums (actually just noticed it lol) & thought I'd say hi :3

You can just call me Siren, I'm not really sure of what to say other then I would like people to talk to. I don't actually have any art up pretty much just been browsing the site along with becoming pretty stamp crazy lol my page is pretty full with the stamps I've collected. xD

I like to keep track of the anime & manga I read on myanimelist.net been trying to read more manga lately although they mostly been shoujo and yaoi but been getting into a couple of different genres. I procrastinate...a lot, I actually been procrastinate not procrastinate anymore haha. I like writing but never finish anything lol but pretty good at coming up with different ideas, I like vocaloid music &&... ugh I suck at talking about myself >.< just ask me things if random interested. XD

-Off to continue reading Deadman Wonderland-

psst if you play Eden Eternal let me know I'm thinking about getting back into it again. =)

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconth3punk1n4t0r:
th3punk1n4t0r Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
currently only 1 of my friends from real life is watching my account here- I'm looking for friends and subscribers/watchers here too.
:icondang999:
Dang999 Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Student General Artist
btw i shall be your friend :)
Dang999 Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Student General Artist
also love your webcam and added you to my DA watch :)
VoicelessSiren Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012   Digital Artist
Thanks it's from the anime Angel Beats =3
Lol you shouldn't reply to your own comment I won't get a msg about it I would only be alerted about the first one so it's better to just type out a new one. ^^
Dang999 Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Student General Artist
haha yeah i kinda forgot about that xD
:iconeruanii:
EruAnii Featured By Owner Dec 1, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Welcome to DA. I'm sure you'll find lots of friends here..
VoicelessSiren Featured By Owner Dec 1, 2012   Digital Artist
Thanks, yeah I'm hoping. It would be nice to have people to talk to on a daily basis...you seem pretty new yourself so Welcome to DA as well ^^
Yeah, Trying to fit in myself... and It's been good so far.. You try the chatrooms and joining groups... :-)and it'll be better if you could upload something you do... :-)
Not so easy is it...there's always people to talk to but there's just not that much of a friendship connecting. There's a chat room? o.0 ...haha found it okay I see what your talking about maybe I'll check it out ^^ well I've joined groups but they never seemed like a place to chat. I plan to I'm actually working on two thing but with the amount of time I been procrastinating on them I don't plan on having either up soon, I'm also trying to work on the shading since I'm not to good with that, clothes being the hardest along with hair.
Yeah,it's virtual friendship that's why you don't feel that sort of connection, it's best you find the group and chatrooms with the same interest. It's really hard for me though coz' there's a limited number of Asians and Filipinos, I can't really keep up well with some conversation. But it's nice interaction and appreciation with the artworks here.. :-) So goodluck to both of us and lets just enjoy much as we can... :-)
VoicelessSiren Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012   Digital Artist
True although I have meet a few people online on different sites and online games who I've became really good friends with, some took awhile while others were kinda instant. It mainly depends if the other person is willing to put in the work and have a decent conversation and feed off the other reply. I find it difficult to talk to people when it feels like it's one sided & I pretty much stop talking to them not to be rude or anything it just seems like the person is uninterested, I mean hey I could be asking you a whole bunch of stuff and your answering them but if that person is not trying to get to know me and/or voice their opinions and stuff and I'm putting all the work in then lets face it I'm gonna run out of things to say or get bored and it ends up feeling like I'm pestering the person so obviously when that time comes the conversation has run it's course an is done, but it's also could be hey that person is trying but it obvious that as similar as your interest maybe you just don't click.

Yeah I get what your saying and it can be pretty difficult trying to join in some conversations especially ones that been going on for a while and the people their have already found the people they want to talk to and you may end up being passed over or are completely clueless on what to say. Same Good luck to you as well. ^^
oops.sorry for that, didn't notice that you been here longer than me... :stupidme Anyway, just the same regular advices... :-P
:iconastrikos:
Astrikos Featured By Owner Dec 1, 2012   General Artist
Welcome to dA! :heart:
:dalove: :la:
how are you?
Thank you, I'm alright just playing music & trying to figure the whole how the hell do you get a good zoom in vegas pro 12 since even after looking at a tutorial I sill can't get it right -_-

What about you? ^^
Music is awesome! :la: What do you like?
I just finished a feature.

:giggle:
Rock, Kpop, Nightcore, Dupstep, and Vocaloids
What about you?

...when you say feature you mean? ^^;
Oh awesome. I like paramore, evanescence, some country, and more. :lol:
I mean something like: this!
I like those two bands as well what's your favorite songs from them? I can't really say I'm a country fan I never really liked it to much other then the two songs Concrete Angel [link] & I'm Already There [link]

Okay I think I understand...
Astrikos Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012   General Artist
:la:
:iconsavehearts:
SavEHeArts Featured By Owner Dec 1, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Hey Siren.

Hmm...I'll talk to you if you'd like. (:

I've read only a few shoujo's though and I don't particularly like yaoi. Procrastination is a fellow habit. Writing takes a lot of dedication and motivation. Sometimes the thing you think about writing when you actually sit down to write is not the way you imagined at all. :<

Psst, Deadman Wonderland is one of my favs. XD
Hi eh...Hearts?

Well if you want a laugh the shoujo's Switch Girl & Skip Beat is a good place to start :) I see so do you like shounen then? Have you ever read Beelzebub? ^^
Is it now lol were exactly are you at with the manga? So far my favorite characters would have to be Minatsuki Takami & Kiyomasa Senji I just love their personality ♥ what about you who's yours?
Hehehe. Call me Dubs. Dubs would be fine. XD

:O My friend recommended Skip Beat too...I really should check that out <.<

Yes. Beelzebub was so damn funny when I first started it. I've kinda read till the battle where he used that zebub blast thingy. ^_^

My favs would have to be Crow (Senji. Yes, he's soooo awesome :3) and the Wretched Egg personality. DW I've read till the part where they reveal Shiro's past.
VoicelessSiren Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012   Digital Artist
Okay hey Dubs

Yeah you sure although I never read it from the beginning(I really should) only were the anime left off. It's so funny I wish I knew somebody like her they'll make for a very interesting friend lol.

I'm not really sure what that part is I haven't read it in awhile but I'm pretty sure I'm on the part after they have a volleyball match and their looking for Beelzebub older brother where they track him to an arcade and they have to play him in an online game were they have to win in order for him to reveal his location while the main character and the leader of that girl fighting group are in the forest training to get stronger.

I know right, oh you mean the part were they reveal her and that guy actually grew up in DW? I'm actually a couple of chapters past that part were the main guy has to face against one of those fake deadman.

so what else do you like?
SavEHeArts Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Yeah. she's fun alright. XD

Oh, that comes just a little bit after that incident. ^_^

Yups near around that part, me thinks.

Hmm...well, my manga/anime days have become kinda limited these days :/
Have you seen Koi to senkyo to chocolate?
Oh so that's why I dunno your ahead of me your ahead of me.

busy huh....I kinda put Dw on hold in fact I haven't even read past what I said since I've switched my attention to reading One Piece & Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun have you ever read them?

No but it's something I plan on reading.
SavEHeArts Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Oh yeaaah!! One Piece is actually one of my favourites! <3

Where are you at it? Are you upto speed on the latest?

How's Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun though? Never read it.

Oh? I recommend it. It's quite nice :)
Hey Siren.

Hmm...I'll talk to you if you'd like. (:

I've read only a few shoujo's though and I don't particularly like yaoi. Procrastination is a fellow habit. Writing takes a lot of dedication and motivation. Sometimes the thing you think about writing when you actually sit down to write is not the way you imagined at all. :<

Psst, Deadman Wonderland is one of my favs. XD
And stupid slow internet. =_=
Dang999 Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Student General Artist
hey siren :D how are you?
love manga and anime:D
you ever read or watched full metal alchemist?
VoicelessSiren Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012   Digital Artist
Hello Dan, thanks for stopping by

I'm fine just been replying to much older comments I've received which kinda piled up ^^; and looking for something to watch on tv if not I'll just continue watching episodes Glee online. What about you?

Do you prefer one over the other? Some people I know hate to read the manga while other hate to read the manga and then find out the anime sucks. I think I may have seen the whole first season....maybe and some of brotherhood. Is that your favorite anime?
Dang999 Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012  Student General Artist
yeah i love brotherhood and im good thanks :D
:iconbluelippedbrelly:
bluelippedbrelly Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
i love vocaloids and ive read deadman wonderland. if your new, you can ask me any questions :D any other hobbies?
What are your favorite songs? I like it a lot too, how far along are you with DW? I'm on V8.C36

I guess you can say I'm not that new anymore but I guess one question I would ask is why do people care so much about the amount of page views they have? Other hobbies huh? Lets see...hmm not really other then what I've said here and on my profile I don't really have anything else to say about me. What about you?
bluelippedbrelly Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
i really like raised by the wolves, and i like coffin. i like pretty much all of them but those are my favorite :D and im still pretty new to deadman wonderland. im still onlyone the first volume, and readign it when i dont have homework (which is almost never :D) they probably like knowing that people like their stuff, and thats how often they look at their art. well i play the piano, and i want to learn how to play the cello, and i like baking. thats actually what im doing now. im waiting for a batch of cookies to come out of the oven c: and i do a little crocheting, like scarfs :D
I know that song although I've only heard the nightcore version of it [link]

Oh okay have you watched the anime for DW yet? I plan on watching it ones I catch of to the lately chapter in the manga or I might just not watch it at all. After reading Mirai Nikki I then watch the first 3 ep of the anime but got really bored lol then again it might be b/c the manga was still fresh in my mind since it only took me 3 days to read all of it, you should read it if you haven't it's really good.

I wish I could play an instrument do you ever go to competitions or stuff like that? Cellos are pretty huge why that one? I wanna make cookies, I got handed a recipe for chocolate chips but I said I would only make them if I were giving peanut butter chips. Can't say I'm much of a chocoholic since I prefer things with peanut butter in them lol. Crocheting is that thing with the giant needles right?
Done, yeah....I'm way to use to the nightcore one the original is just way to slow for me it sounds like it's in slow motion. xD Mirai Nikki? Well from what I watched it's pretty similar & well since I haven't seen the whole series I dunno. What I can do is give you a bit of an insight to the anime Beelzebub. At first I had no intention of reading the manga but up until ep 12 I just got frustrated wait next week for ep so I decided to check the manga and lets just say so many things are changed around or cut entirely I kinda just dropped the anime & stuck with the manga since the manga is awesome & well the anime lost some major cool points with me. In comparison the anime just isn't all that, I'm pretty sure had I not known better & didn't read the manga I would be gushing over the anime so maybe one of these days I'll pick the anime back up & finish it.

Have you ever watch High School Of The Dead or read it?

Violin huh? You ever seen the anime Kiniro no Corda: Primo Passo? It's about violins and at one point it actually made me want to learn to play one lol. Oh & Lindsey Stirling if you haven't checked of her out you should this [link] and [link]

Yes yes it is especially Reese's peanut butter cups :iconsobeautifulplz:
oh okay I get it now. :3
bluelippedbrelly Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
oh :D you should hear the original. is the anime essentially the same as the books? of are they better? i need to pick up on it fast then obviously need to pick up on them. my teacher doesnt do the piano competitions, but i do friendly ones with kids in my neighborhood and my friends. im tall, and ive always loved the noise that the cello makes. i also really like violins. :D peanut butter is excellent. and butterscotch but not to much. and crocheting is with one hook thingy, and the one with two big ones is knitting i think :D
Done, yeah....I'm way to use to the nightcore one the original is just way to slow for me it sounds like it's in slow motion. xD Mirai Nikki? Well from what I watched it's pretty similar & well since I haven't seen the whole series I dunno. What I can do is give you a bit of an insight to the anime Beelzebub. At first I had no intention of reading the manga but up until ep 12 I just got frustrated wait next week for ep so I decided to check the manga and lets just say so many things are changed around or cut entirely I kinda just dropped the anime & stuck with the manga since the manga is awesome & well the anime lost some major cool points with me. In comparison the anime just isn't all that, I'm pretty sure had I not known better & didn't read the manga I would be gushing over the anime so maybe one of these days I'll pick the anime back up & finish it.

Have you ever watch High School Of The Dead or read it?

Violin huh? You ever seen the anime Kiniro no Corda: Primo Passo? It's about violins and at one point it actually made me want to learn to play one lol. Oh & Lindsey Stirling if you haven't checked of her out you should this [link] and [link]

Yes yes it is especially Reese's peanut butter cups :iconsobeautifulplz:
oh okay I get it now. :3
bluelippedbrelly Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
ive done that before. with the zombie love song from your favorite martian. :D i cant stand the original. i guess ill have to finish that, and i did that to with Pandora hearts. the end of the season was a major letdown, so i read the manga, and now im waiting for new chapters instead. D: i dont even look for new episodes anymore.
no i havent seen high school of the dead nor have i read it.

i havent seen that really complicated name of the violin thing. :D and i love Lindsay sterling. she is so epic, and peanut butter is awesome :D
Yeah I know the ending is completely left open (like Air Gear) I said I would read the manga but has yet to do it. I like HOTD it's one of my favorites could use without all that fan services which is completely exaggerated -_- overlooking that it has a great story to it, a lot of action and very funny. I haven't gotten up to were the anime ended but what I've read so far it closely follows it. Ever seen the tv show The Walking Dead?

Lol, yeah do you have a favorite song from her?
(1 Reply)
:iconkayceemuffins:
KayceeMuffins Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Nice to meet you :D
VoicelessSiren Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012   Digital Artist
Hello, nice meeting you to. What's up?
:iconkayceemuffins:
KayceeMuffins Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Not a whole lot. Just pretty busy with work and commissions. :P
:iconsesshy5000:
sesshy5000 Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012  Student General Artist
ello siren! i just joined too :D lol i read lots of manga! :3 mostly shoujo though :3 awesome to meet u!and my fav vocaloids is kaito and gumi and meiko and miku. XD hmmm.. do u like pie? :D
VoicelessSiren Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012   Digital Artist
Hi and Welcome to DA it's nice to meet you, haha you seem really hyper xD

Yeah I read a lot of those although it's sometimes hard to find really good ones. I see, well I've never really listen to Meiko you got any recommendations for her? Yeah I do but not pies with fruit fillings I dunno why, but I like Key lime pie, pumpkin pie, and sweet photo pie.
sesshy5000 Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Student General Artist
yes i am xD i get it a lot. xD mmm yes usually theyre all pretty much the same plot ._. i prefer ones with a little action in it xD wellllll theres evil food eater conchita but its kinda creepy O.oV she doesnt have a lot of songs although i like her personality xD ahh i like apple pie pecan pie and sweet potato pie :3
Well I like ones when the girl isn't overly obsessed with the guy and doesn't acts like a complete dumbass all the time. You ever read Switch Girls, Skip Beat or Obaka-chan Koigatariki? There all really funny. I pretty much just go read shounen if I want action which is also my favorite type of anime to watch next to romance comedies.

I've watch that, have you seen the fan made one? [link]
I honestly never liked apple pie. xD
sesshy5000 Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012  Student General Artist
ikr like whenever i read those types of books im like "HELLO ARE YOU BLIND???? DUH~ :iconimhorrifiedplz:" and yes i have read skip beat!!!! lol shes so hilarious xD and ahhh i like it when they combine shoujo and shounen :3 its beauitful :iconiloveyouplz: and wow xD pies are delicious x33333333333333
Lol yeah and they hardly even know each other but already the girl is claiming to be madly in love what the hell? >.>

uh huh I wish I knew someone like that I'm sure they'd be very entertaining and a great friend. The manga Switch Girl will have you laughing as well since the main girl in that and the one in Skip Beat seem very similar.

I'm guessing your someone who doesn't have a pie they dislike. xD
sesshy5000 Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Student General Artist
ikr!!!!
cool :3 lol i forced all of my friends to watch skip beat xD but i shall watch it!!!
yes xD every pie is awesome!!!
Add a Comment: