Hey deviants of all ages

I'm not new, been on this account for two years, and i had an old account for about 4 years. I love anime, my style was based off of Dragonball Z, i'm also a big fan of that show. Love music. i mostly like anything with great sound. I love making new friends with the same interest, especially when it comes to art. Stop by to say hello. I speak a little bit of spanish too. I haven't spoken it in a while but yea. HI HI!!!!
Comments23
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello! I've never seen or read DBZ, but I do like the general anime style. I think it's pretty :D I've watched Death Note, I think that was pretty decent. I'm learning Spanish, so may be able to chat to you in Spanish some time when i learn a little more :XD: My name is Max, by the way, and I'm a vector/vexel artist, mostly. Pleased to meet you!

How are you today? ;D
Yea sure anytime. there's a website that is called Busuu where it's really helpful to learn a new language.I can teach you a little more. I'm brushing up on my spanish skills too. My name is Mildred but if you want you can call me Mil. I'm trying to do vector art, and also I'm also interested in graphic designing and web design. My main focus is mainly graphic design and making flyers. Can't do it right now because my photoshop crashed on me, so I actually am trying to save money to get a new computer and a new creative suite photoshop. I'm doing great as well. Working on some new artwork. I had a really bad art block but now im trying to get my artwork out now.
Hello Mil! Nice to meet you :D Shame about your computer crashing! Mine does that fairly often, so I know how you feel ^^;
I love vector art, its easily one of my favourite media - if you ever need any help with vectoring in Photoshop then feel free to ask :la: Is it any particular sort of flyers you want to make, or just that sort of path in general? I'm more into portraits than anything else when it comes to vector, I think people are just so interesting and beautiful :heart:
Well I mostly want to do club flyers, ,and business cards. I have a few that's in my gallery. But I'm open to new things like doing mixtape covers, and maybe logo designing things of that nature ya know. I find doing vector art very hard but I'm glad I have somebody is who willing to teach me more about it. I definitely need patience with it. I'll watch you, if you'd watch me. Sound cool?
Have you done any vector yet? I couldn't see any in your gallery. Logo and business card design sounds fun! I wish you luck with that :D
no vector art yet. i need major help with it. And thanks!!!
Luckily, there's absolutely loads of great tutorials around to help those just starting out in vector. It's a brilliant medium, so versatile :la:
View all replies
Hello :) I'm not such a big fan DBZ, but I like some other anime. Any others you like?
I'm a music fan myself. I listen to some regular, American pop, but also I listen to Vocaloids. Currently, I'm listening to [link].
Well I like Naruto, Soul Eater, Naruto Shippuden, and alot of the old day type animes. lol there's too many to name.
I'm not too big a fan of those type, I prefer modern day ones like Death Note and such c:
Death Note is one of my favorites too on my list.
It's a very popular anime, yes.
I would watch DB & DBZ back to back during Toonami & would try to catch it when they moved it to midnights. I got thru all of GT but Trunks is so lame in that, I missed the cool DBZ future version also I question some of the GT outfit choices they gave the characters wtf o.0
haha me too. GT kinda killed the action and the outfits. everybody looked to normal instead of warriors.
Well Vegeta did say to Goten & Trunks times of peace(you would at least think he'd make Trunks train)have made them the two of them soft also I was expecting Gohan to turn out like Goku not like Chichi what a waste of all that potential & it seemed he got weaker also what was the point of getting fans to think they'd e able to see a grown up Gotenks & then not do it. :icondestroyplz:

what type of anime do you like?
I obviously like dbz , db, theres also naruto, naruto shippuden, soul eater, hetalia, and there's alot to name.
Well I never watched any of Soul Eater or Hetaila, I've been meaning to rewatch db from the beginning since I never got to finish it. So you like manga, what type do you usually like to read?
I like anything that has a great story and a whole lot of action pretty much. Not sure if that sums it up. I read Bakuman too. have you? Its not action but its pretty inspirational for anyone that wants to get serious into making manga and an anime
Hmm like Fairy Tail? Well I haven't read it only watched the first season and some of the second, it's pretty interesting. It sure shows you just how tough it is to break into that sorta business.
I've never seen Dragonball Z
maybe because that genre of anime never really interested me. I prefer more simple animes.

What specific music do you like, genre wise?

I was actually thinking of learning Spanish in a couple years since my school will be offering it.
But I currently speak a bit of French and fluent English.
I listen to heavy metal, dance music, electronica, and jazz. Dragonball, and Dragon Ball Z are intersting. Dragon Ball GT was the one that was really boring but I saw all the episdes in both English and Japanese.