Details

Closed to new replies
November 15, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 13
:iconcytukyl:
cytukyl Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012
im kind of new/old...just recently got a premium membership and i gonna start posting more, just saying hi for now:wave:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconempty-oyster-shell:
empty-oyster-shell Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
hi there :)!
:iconrequiemachina:
Requiemachina Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012
Hi! :wave:
Hi
:icon3wyl:
3wyl Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
What are some of your interests? :la:
mostly drawing, i try to focus more on comic book style more than anything else
3wyl Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Ah, why the comic book style? :la:
cytukyl Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012
I've been thinking about your question since I read it, there is just so many reasons,the creative flow, the way your brain has to work in a 3 dimensional way to create something on paper, being proud of your hard work when you see someone's mouth drop and go "wow", its fun and it makes me feel like a kid again, sometimes I get to caught up with the real world that I forget how fun it is to not take things so serious.... I guess there are many reasons and I like other forms of art like photography,sculpture...etc and I've tried it but I always end up drawing :happybounce:
3wyl Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
That's quite interesting. :O_o:

Is feeling like a kid a good thing?

I do get where you are coming from. :nod:

Drawing anything in particular?
cytukyl Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012
To me it is, the birth of creativity was the minute a child open its eyes and colors,shapes and figures were introduced and I always relate it to a simpler time where the pressure to succeed wasn't so frustrating...."if you are not having fun with what you do then why are your doing it " <<< this usually helps a lot in my thinking

I usually jump back and forth with my drawings,I'm considering going back to the 90's and drawing some stuff from then,you are more than welcome to watch me if my style has any interest to you :happybounce:
3wyl Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Ah.. that's pretty inspirational there. :nod:

Sounds great!
Add a Comment: