I want to meet you guys

I'm not exactly new here but I'm also not that old, lol.

I really want to have new friends who can help me with my art and friends who I can talk too, if it's not too much to ask
Comments86
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
its a pleasure to meet you :) how are you?
yello!! xD I'm fine, trying to recover from aan artist block, you?
im fine thanks
It's a pleasure to meet you. :')
It's a pleasure to meet you too :iconsayhiplz:
Hey! I'm looking for some new people to talk to. And I'm really random. Just wanna let you know. :D
:iconsayhiplz: I'm new(no your not) too! and, that's perfect! I'm also random! lol! :iconletmehugyouplz:
:iconbrohugplz: ahhahahahaha so, tell me your interests ^W^
Well, first of all I like mlp. If you don't its cool. I draw ponies and anime. But never got any of my anime drawings on yet. I LOVE reading. I got 3 books done this month. And they are both roughly around 300-400 pages. And I make bracelets. So what do you like to do?
what's mlp?? ahahaha woah, I don't really read that much ahahaha

I like to do draw, practically the only thing I've been doing at home ahahaha
Mlp is the tv show. My little pony
View all replies
>gawsh< :iconforeveraloneplz: I'LL BE YOUR FRIEND!!!! :iconbrohugplz:

WARNING: I'm horrible at jokes and I can go from serious to full out retarded. :D
ga! hi! :iconbrohugplz: yehey~!!

Don't worry, I'm as much a retard as the next person, lol!
dsanfbslnfnfbsadlsj ^v^ what are your interests? (gosh I'm bad at small talk XD)
my interest? hmmm, anime? ahaha certain types of books and series, like NCIS or Burn notice ahahaha you? oh! and I love dogs!
I used to obsessed with Anime but I got over it overtime. Ok, maybe I'm still a bit obsessed XD. I don't make any anime fan art but I still enjoy watching some shows, some...others I find gay. The ones I like are either not shown on tv, or there aren't enough episodes to feed my obsession. I don't watch much though....too busy doing other stuff >.<
My interests.....have a huge range.......like...from barbie movies ( :heart: ) to action packed movies....but I hate super gory stuff.
YEY DOGSSS!!! Dogs are so super duper cuddlay!!!!! :iconlawooplz: And so much nicer than cats....cats like....want to kill me or somethin
Well, I though I used to be over anime but upon entering another stage in life, my love for anime returned with a vengeance aahahahahah

Barbie?! :icongaspplz: nah, I love 'em too ahahahahah
Lol. Anime is pretty awesome....and cute...and hot........... :icondroolplz:

And I know...I know...

:iconshyplz: < ---- woah.... I tried to do trial and error to find like a shy icon or something and that appeared.
View all replies
Hey there!
I'm AppleDeer!!! Feel free to call me Apple, Appy, Deer, whatever you like XD
I'm not that old here either XD;
Feel free to drop by!
I have aim and anyone is welcome to add me if they just wanna chat!
Hi Apple.Dear ahahahah!
Apple! your work is AMAZING! A.MAZING! :iconsuicideoniplz: