Shop More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
November 14, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 8

Hello there. I'm not new, but this is my first forum post here...

:iconarzanianjoy:
ArzanianJoy Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012  Student Writer
This is my first forum post, so I am very nervous about this. I would like to say that I really need new friends. Like seriously.

Now before you post, please be aware that I can't talk in text lingo and that I expect proper English grammar when talking to me. I don't mean to be harsh but I really can't understand text lingo. I'm sorry. I really just can't understand it.

I'm a literature artist. Most of my gallery is written words. But I do sometimes do traditional-digital hybrid art with letters. I like sketching letters then scanning them and drawing them over in Gimp 2.0. My icon is something I drew myself. I am a big roleplayer as well. You can find me on WCRPG with the username Muse. I am on Fanfiction.net and Fictionpress.com with the same username as here.

Before you reply, please be aware that I am Bipolar One with Rage and severe Depression. ((See my two journals on the emotional series or my featured deviations for reference.)) So that means, if we are going to be good friends, then we have to have some kind of connection. I am an introvert and I am more of a thinker than a feeler. I express emotions by writing about them. If a quick look through my gallery is too much for you to handle, then I am not the one for you. I am a very emotional person. Yet I see everything through intellectual eyes.

But if you can relate to me, then feel free to say hello. I don't mind casual conversation though I am typically more of an emotional person when talking to people. I am quite an emotional conversationalist.

I would like to find some new friends that aren't scared of me getting angry once every three to four months whether it's at you or someone else. I most likely won't get really angry for a while but I really need to collect some more people around me!

My skype is Hellstwinsister.

And before you reply, I am fourteen so be aware of that.

Thank you all.
~ Joy

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconanunluckyartist:
AnUnluckyArtist Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Hello and welcome to the deviantART forums! It's nice to see another fan of literature who's so eager to meet new people. You seem like a very interesting and enjoyable individual, and I think we'd get along just fine. Hope you like it here~ :meow:
Hihi! It's nice to meet you! I'm called Joy everywhere but you can call me anything you like. I love languages in general. I swear, I just figured out that I'm a Language nut. Hehe. It's ridiculous how much of a language nut I am. Quite funny though! ^^

I hope I enjoy the forum too.

I'm looking for a few new friends to talk to and so forth on here. I really need some new faces to interact with. It's a little boring on my side especially when I'm sick. I have a little cold here. But I'm always looking for a new friend!
:iconanunluckyartist:
AnUnluckyArtist Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
I've also been looking for some friends on here; I tend to find myself having quite a lot of downtime, which leaves me alone with my thoughts. Most of the time, they don't provide pleasant company.
Yea. I have so little friends to talk to that I find myself sitting here staring at nothingness...
:iconbendingbinary:
BendingBinary Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012  Hobbyist
Wow, what a novel :3 You sure are a writer!

Well, you had quite a few demands, I'd say XD but you seem like the type of person that I'd like. :D

I am not going to post my life story here, but, if you want new friends, well, so do I.

And I promise to write the best English I can. XD Haha, I am not a native speaker.
Hehe. I am quite demanding yes. But I am serious. Heh. Each of those demands has high placings because I want the people that chat with me to have a good understanding of who I am. I am a child with problems. I think like I'm twenty five and people have a hard time getting my age right. My own school teachers keep asking if I'm sixteen. Hehe.

I'm happy to have you!

I don't mind little mess ups, as long as you are trying your hardest. I just don't like talk like this:
"hi u

ur site stuck outta here u say u can help
i haz a srs prob"

I have actually gotten that in a note...And I could just barely make anything out. Heh...

What is your native language? I might even want to learn a few things!

I'm learning Spanish in school and I have a perfect Spanish accent when I speak it. I have a British accent when I talk to my British friends. And I'm learning little bits of everyday Russian from my brother's boyfriend. ((Bro is not related to me...See my dA family for more. Hehe.)) I'm even picking up Japanese from the animes I sometimes watch. But I was born in Belize so I know Kriol ((Creole for people up here/I've forgotten most of the heavy stuff but I can still understand it when it's spoken)) but my mom couldn't understand it so I was taught English at home and Kriol at school. Hehe.

((My mom stinks at human languages but she sure can get a conversation going with my kitten....))
:iconbendingbinary:
BendingBinary Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012  Hobbyist
I know the feeling of being older that your age, I am 15 myself. And I sometimes feel very much older than the people around me, sometimes very much younger, it depends on the situation, you know?

My native language is Danish, and I speak some German. Some day I might get around to learning some Hebrew,because, well, all books are better in the original language.
(Not that I am religious - I am just very interested in different religions, and do not belong to a specific one)

You seem like you have quite a talent for language, though. :3 Am I right?
Yea. I got stopped walking home from the library two weeks ago by some creepy dude exclaiming that I just had to be eighteen or nineteen. It's ridiculous. I am intellectually too old for my age but emotionally too young for my age. My academics are easy peasy. I also depend on the situation a lot of the time.

Oooooo. Cool!!! I'm part Spanish and part Dutch on my mom's side while I'm part Caribbean and part African on my dad's side. I might want to start bugging you about teaching me Danish. It sounds like a cool language. Now... remind me again... Which country is Danish for? Denmark? And the language I really want to learn is Latin. I might pick up some Chinese, Hebrew and Muslim ((I forget if Muslims speak a different language than Hebrew or not... Bad me)) somewhere along the way too. I do know however is that my last name is Muslim which practically means the same thing as my middle name. Hehe. Middle name is Joy and my last name means "Joy" or "Wished for." It's a Muslim first name as well as a Muslim last name. So I don't know how I ended up with it. Heh.

I am also interested in the original texts of the religious books. I really want to read the Bible in the original text. It would be far more valuable to me than some revised crud. I'm not religious in most senses, but I do believe there is a God. I call them Chaos but their basically the Christian God without any judgement involved. So you know, I really don't like people judging on each other. Somethings are wrong but that doesn't make an entire person wrong.

I do seem to have a knack for languages. I do pick them up really quickly. My memory is terrific that way. But I have to use it every day or I lose the capability.

If you would be kind enough to start teaching me Danish, I'll gladly try learning it. My goal is to always try to talk to people in the most familiar terminology possible. And if English isn't the best for you, then I will learn Danish and talk to you that way. ^^ Learning languages is fun. I would probably need to talk to you quite often though so I don't forget anything. Hehe. I'll gladly start learning if you'll be willing to teach. I am suddenly very eager to learn the language. Boy you've got me excited now. My goal now is to write a story in Spanish and Danish! Wahoo!
Add a Comment: