Hi

Hey everyone, I'm Chris ...not the best artist but I love to draw. Traditional drawing is what I do the most , but would like to get into digital drawing as well .Looks like I found the right community to learn a lot of cool stuff. Looking forward to know you guys.

Chris.
Comments11
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello there chris
Welcome!
Looking forward to seeing your art C:
Hi! I'm sort of new too! What kind of art do you like to draw? I'm a Traditional Anime/Manga artist myself~. I saw that you like listening to music too; who's your favorite band and/or singer?
Anywho, welcome to deviantART, and I hope you enjoy your time here!
mostly real life stuff/traditional drawings , I'm currently trying portrait drawings ..but I'm struggling a little lol
Favorite bands A7x , Non point , 3 days grace ect. Hopefully I can get some art uploaded soon. :)
That's awesome! I'd love to see some of your art! You definitely need to notify me when you get some set up~. ;P
And I love Three Days Grace! (:
My hobbies and interest are drawing , listening to music , golf in the summer and skiing in the winter ..and now I'm starting kickboxing to stay in good shape lol
Welcome to deviantART! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask! :)

What are some of your hobbies and interests? :la:
Hi there and welcome to dA!
Welcome to DevianArt!!! Hope you have a great time here.
Hey I'm new too! I would like to get to know you more!