Closed to new replies
November 12, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 7

Opening up just to see If anyone Lives inside

:iconubieview:
ubieview Nov 12, 2012  Professional Artist
I registered for this thingy a whole lotta time ago but didn't do anything about it until yesterday. I have already found an amazing amount of talent on here and the inspiration is growing every minute. I'm just glad to be part of a new community/network with a tremendous amount of possibilities. I have uploaded a bunch of drawings on my page so feel free to come by and leave a comment if you feel the motivation and I will mos def return the favor.... PEACE

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconclchriskl:
Clchriskl Nov 12, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Your art is cool! Nice to meet you! :)
Thank you for looking it gives me a smile and your words are greatly appreciated.
You're welcome!

So you're a musician?
yes, I started out playing in a bunch of punk bands when i was in high school which later turned into a solo more electronic vibe thingy. But I draw more now then anything else, Its the most peaceful artistic venture I take part in. I see your from Oregon, I lived in Portland for about a year, I love the NW.
That's cool, my boyfriend is a musician too. He's from Miami. He likes fusion jazz and latin, etc. Yeah your art is actually very lively. Yes the NW is pretty nice, right now it's rainy season because it's fall, but nonetheless it's beautiful here.

I would love to go visit somewhere tropical like Hawaii or the Bahamas, or SE Asia. That would be cool.
you should look into teaching english as a second language in one of those places, I've heard some good stories from friends who have done that.
Oh that would be cool...hm...
Add a Comment: