Rejoining dA

Hey! I was on dA for a long while, about two years? I don't remember. Anyway, I got overly jealous of other artists (unfortunately) and decided it was in my better interest to quit at least for a while. I started new projects and decided to come back because I can't find any good feedback or support from anywhere else, but I know i can probably find some here!
In any case, my name is Jake. I primarily write, I attempt at art (but fail miserably), and I like to talk about lots of things! I have a strong interest in languages and linguistics: I speak French, English, some Japanese, and a little Spanish. I also much enjoy physics and chemistry, although I don't know very much of the subjects yet. I'm open to being anyone's friend, pretty much. So hello, I guess! c:
Comments21
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Welcome back son, I know that feeling of jealousy. I just wanted some of what other people wanted but fully appreciated the stuff I had. How did you take care of your jealousy? I see you are pretty smart. You must know a lot of math!
Thank you! I mostly just went off and didn't bother with people who made me jealous :T
I don't actually know a ton of math, I'm only in pre-calculus. I'm good at understanding conceptual math and advanced patterns and formulas in math, but I have issues with arithmetic. I don't know why, I just mix up numbers a lot. I know theories in physics and understand general physics and some basic algebra-based physics, but nothing more.
Mmmm c:
Actually neither. I'm younger. :shrug: I'm in 10th grade. I'm a lot younger than I seem.
I got to try that sometime. Thats a lot more than I know. Are you in college or 12 grade?
Mmmm c:
Actually neither. I'm younger. I'm in 10th grade. I'm a lot younger than I seem. (Shoot, forgetting how dA Works :stupidme:)
Are you a honors student? I was in algebra for 10th grade. Fucking school.
Yeah, I'm taking some of my courses on the advanced tracks, like pre-cal. I was in algebra last year~
So you must really like math.
View all replies