Sup Guys

Hi guys my name is Douglas Cline. Happen to be wannabe digital artist trying to learn the basics from others. Here is example of my first really good beginers digital art.
[link]

The picture is part of a upcoming comic series I'm working on based on the Triad of China Town ((New York China Town is where I decided it set at)) and the elements of the sea, Fire, Thunder, and Ice. Feel free to comment me on my page if interested in the story behind it.

Other than that all I can say is "Sup guys."

Oh and yes if some of you ((doubt any)) recognized my name from another dev art account. That would be me, Heartless, or Shadow. Now going by Fortress and is working hard on digital art as of now.
Comments18
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Every one has potential. You just got to learn, practice, and put in to get anything out. Welcome back to DA.
Hai there :P It's good to meet another digital artist, welcome to DA! I'm fairly new too even though I set this account up a while back. Howare you finding Deviantart so far?
very good. I'm enjoying the sites different styles of arts.
They're ae mny different typres of art syles :) I find everyones different style's interesting
indeed, best styles are the most original.
[link]

No Soup for you! ~Soup Nazi
Haha! Drinking soup right now :P
nice to meet you ^^
you have an interesting story going on there ^^
Thanks, if you curious more about it feel free to ask way about what it is about.
Nice to meet you :)
Not much is going on here, just normal homework stuff. What's up with you?
oh just chillen here on the site. Trying to beat both ACT and learn how to use layers on Corel Painter 12.
Well good luck with both of those :)
I like your picture! You have a lot of potential:)