Hello :3 sort of new member here

I thought I'd say hi, I'm pretty new to the forums but not to dA. This is my second account, I deleted my first.
I'm extrasupervery/inferna I'm from Scotland and I like drawing pokemon mainly [I do have a ton of other stuff, I'm just too lazy to upload it xD]. I'm currently at college and hope to go to university next year to study Animation/Illustration/Game Design.
Besides from digital art I love painting and I'm constantly drawing.
I love music too, my favourite band is Green Day. My favourite games are Pokemon/Animal Crossing.
So um hi? :3
Comments25
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hellooo there !! :iconrainbowtearplz: I LOVE POKEMON DHSKJDAS But I just draw Pokemon Gijinka's OTL LMFAO
hey!
pokemon is the greatest ;__;
Hi there! :D Oh I loveee pokemon! And sometimes playing Animal Crossing on Wii ^ ^
I've only got animal crossing wild world now for ds, my wii game got scratched :c it's awesome though <3
Aww :c but at least you still have the ds one! c:
Green Day and Pokemon. :heart:
I also love your avatar. :3
Welcome to deviant art. I found my background artist and cover artist for our game it's a great place to meet like minded people you ever do any 2D animation?
Thank you. I've done some involving pixel art but never done a proper animation as I don't have photoshop.
Just download it :-). It's all useful experience
As in vector animation not pixel art :)
I love Pokemon and Animal Crossing! Did you hear about the new Animal Crossing game that's coming out for the 3DS?
Yeah I did, it sounds really good! I need more games for my 3ds so I will definitely be buying it.
Yeah, I don't have a 3DS but I MUST play this new game.
Nice!

What university are you thinking of going to? :D
I want to go to Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art and Design in Dundee, Gray's School of Art in Aberdeen or Glasgow Caledonian University :3
That's pretty awesome. :O

How is the process looking?
hi hi I use to love pokemon too but I kinda just got bored of It since the games never really changed. I'm also hoping to study
something in the lines of concept art In the future, Its a tough field though.
Yeah I only play the games for a while and then get bored of them eventually. Awesome, yeah I know :c
Hi, welcome! :hug:

Good luck getting into university for a good course! :eager:
Hi and thank you! :3