November 5, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 4

Love To Meet Fellow Photographers And Artists

:iconjoshuastolarz:
JoshuaStolarz Featured By Owner Nov 5, 2012  Professional Photographer
Hello,
I have been a member on Deviant for a couple months now, but am just recently getting involved in the message board aspect of the site. To say this site is addictive is an understatement, since I can find myself skimming through different pieces of artwork for hours, and not realize the time that has gone by. The level of talent is staggering to say the least.

I myself am a photographer primarily, though I do have experience in graphic design as well, and am just starting to incorporate the two together when the subject permits. I've always believed the best way to improve your craft is to surround yourself with people with more talent than you. I hope to learn a lot from everybody here, and maybe even teach a couple things to others if I can.

Josh

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconspork-:
Spork- Featured By Owner Nov 5, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Well welcome to the message boards then
:iconsarahlovesart:
sarahLOVESart Featured By Owner Nov 5, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
hey i have a few photos i have taken on my proflie but i mainly draw but i like to take photos too :D nice to meet you
:iconorwellisms:
Orwellisms Featured By Owner Nov 5, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
Hello! What kind of photography do you do?
:iconysfaye:
ysfaye Featured By Owner Nov 5, 2012  Professional General Artist
Hi, welcome. I like photography but I draw as well :D Hahaha, yeah I agree with you but everyone is talented in their own ways and style.
Add a Comment: