November 4, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 2

Hiiii ~<3

:icondaswhox:
Daswhox Featured By Owner Nov 4, 2012   Traditional Artist
Hi,

I'm not really new, since it's been a while since I have this account. but I just discovered the forum. XD (yes, I know, it took me time, but what do you want, I'm pretty shy)

If I come here, it is above all to get to know the community of deviantart. a passion to share what the drawing. but also plenty of other wonders.

I'm Daswhox, 24, French. it's been years that I illustrated, mostly fantasy, science fiction, horror, fan art saint seiya, among other lost my originals. <3

I am a fan of saint seiya, sengoku basara, mononoke, magi labyrinth, FF9, evangelion, game of throne, the Tudors, and many others, it would be difficult to list them all. :3

If I'm here is because I also have a large project. part is being developed by a small team 3D and on my side for a post apocalyptic scenario, I make a comic.

So I thought that was following could share comments about our work. is that like all the other opinion is just as important as ours.^w^/

Thank you very much, I really hope that we will be heard. <3<3<3

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconspork-:
Spork- Featured By Owner Nov 4, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Well welcome to the DA forums then! That sounds like quite the project you have going on.
:iconmapper3:
mapper3 Featured By Owner Nov 4, 2012  Student General Artist
Welcome to DeviantArt, newcomer! It's always good to see a new member on the forums.
Add a Comment: