Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Closed to new replies
November 4, 2012

Replies: 2

Hiiii ~<3

Daswhox Featured By Owner Nov 4, 2012   Traditional Artist

I'm not really new, since it's been a while since I have this account. but I just discovered the forum. XD (yes, I know, it took me time, but what do you want, I'm pretty shy)

If I come here, it is above all to get to know the community of deviantart. a passion to share what the drawing. but also plenty of other wonders.

I'm Daswhox, 24, French. it's been years that I illustrated, mostly fantasy, science fiction, horror, fan art saint seiya, among other lost my originals. <3

I am a fan of saint seiya, sengoku basara, mononoke, magi labyrinth, FF9, evangelion, game of throne, the Tudors, and many others, it would be difficult to list them all. :3

If I'm here is because I also have a large project. part is being developed by a small team 3D and on my side for a post apocalyptic scenario, I make a comic.

So I thought that was following could share comments about our work. is that like all the other opinion is just as important as ours.^w^/

Thank you very much, I really hope that we will be heard. <3<3<3

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

Spork- Featured By Owner Nov 4, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Well welcome to the DA forums then! That sounds like quite the project you have going on.
mapper3 Featured By Owner Nov 4, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Welcome to DeviantArt, newcomer! It's always good to see a new member on the forums.
Add a Comment: