New Account, lookin' around...

I was on here before and left, but I just got a new account. So much has changed in the UI for dA.... and I don't know, maybe it's just me, but people are actually using maturity filters! :D
I'm Panthera Shadow, I used to be here: !PantheraShadow
I do fanart, original art, comics, animations, and writing. Occasionally photography, when I actually have a camera to use. XD I do both traditional and digital art. I'm working on a manga with my friend, who isn't on dA but is pretty awesome. I'm also considering animating the Warriors book Firestar's Quest. I work on acting, camera, visual effects, editing, and makeup/costume for a movie group called Sacrificial Ram Productions. sacrificialram.co.cc
I can't wait to go around again and meet new people. I only have two pieces uploaded right now, both are fanart, but I hope you like them! :D
Comments17
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Welcome back then! It sounds like you are interested in so much, do you have a favorite?
Ah, so hard to choose! Um, well... :< ICH WEISS NICHT. D:
I don't know. XD
Well it is nice to dabble in many things, I find that helps to broaden our abilities in the others.
Yes, I agree. :) And many of the skills/interests carry over.
Yes, I especially found it useful working with sculpy/clay and later drawing a similar subject. It allows a better understanding of what you need to do.
Ooh, good idea! I should try that.
I made a head that way and worked on facial features, turned out pretty well I think. I will probably upload it later.
View all replies
HIHI :iconcwaveplz: Nice to meet you :iconureshiiplz:
You too! *goes to see account and find out what the cactus plz is...* :iconcwaveplz:
Hello, welcome back on new account :) Nice username!
User interface. What it looks like, how it works, etc.