Hey Deviants :) New user´s searching for fun and chat

Hey out there :D
I´m a Deviant for nearly two weeks now and discovered this forum xD
I would love to get in touch with new people, maybe you have some time for chatting or talking about art? ^_^ I would be glad.
greetings
Yasmin :heart:
Comments193
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
:wave:
Hello there and welcome to dA!
I hope you will have a wonderful time here, browsing through art and such!
If you have any questions feel free to ask me anything~!

Cheers!,

Kristina.
Hi there. I'm new too! I'd love to get to know more about you and chat it up. :D
Hey there :) How´s it going on DA? Do you like it? I think it´s a very nice commutity. Made lots of friends by now :D
Hey. ^^
I'm really loving the community so far. I haven't gotten a lot of feedback on my art yet but I think it is because I mostly have a lot of sketches up so far. ^^;
Thank you for being so polite!
Yes, it´s a really nice community. Don´t worry if you don´t get feedback in the beginning. You just have to show yourself and make a few friends and it will be fine. Be part of Groups, fav other pics, that´s all^^
You don´t have to thank me for being polite :hug:
Thank you so very much! :hug:
I'm doing my best and I've gotten a little more feedback this week than last. I'm really excited to make more friends. Thank you. ^^
You will see. Every week more people will discover your art :)
There are many nice people here on DA. Don´t be shy to chat with them :D
If you have any questions, just tell me.
Thank you so very much >.<
That is very good advice. I will ask you things in the future if anything comes up. :hug:
Hey! :) I'm Olive, also new.
hey there Olive ^^
So, how are you? And welcome to DA :)
Really good, actually! :) Having an awesome day- can't place what it is, but I'm just in a really good mood. You?
Ah, I wish I had those days more often xD Well, I´m sitting in school again. Wish the holidays would never end T_T
Hey, welcome to deviantART! The name's Rebecca! (:
Hey there Rebecca :) I´m Yasmin, how are you?
Pretty good, you? (:
I´m fine :) A bit exhausted at the moment, because of all that school exams T_T
So, what are your hobbies? How long have you been on DA?^^
Ugh, I know how you feel! x,x I just finished with them last week..
Well, I've been on for about a year and a half now and I love to take pictures and lately I've been reading and writing a lot. You?
I wish I had too... Today I got 0 points on economic T_T welll, let´s forget about that ^^'
Wow, so long? Well, I really don´t know why I didn´t join earlier. I know DA for 3 years now...
Yes, reading is one of my favourite hobbies xD What books do you read?
You´re writing? you mean books? RPGs?
Ouch! Haha! Yeah, I know the feeling!
Really? It's a pretty good site, I agree. I've known about it for the past three years but I really only jointed within the last year and a half.
I usually read anything to be honest. Just whatever gets my attention. Eragon, Harry Potter, Night World.. You?
Oh, I mean stories and books and stuff like that, yeah!! ^,^f
View all replies
Welcome to deviantART~ Hope you have a nice time here!
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me~
Thank you^^ I´m glad I´m here now :) Great website, awesome artists and a great community :floating:

Thanks for offering^^
I´m thinking about opening commissions, could you tell me something about that? I really don´t understand it, and I´m not 18 yet, is this a problem?
No problem~ I'm glad you're enjoying it!
And well, it depends. If you'd like actual money, you could open up a PayPal account (I think you must be 18 for this; I'm not sure though~) and charge people using the account.
However, you could do Point Commissions. Points are the currency of deviantart and could be used for art.
If you want to do Point Commissions, you'll have to set up a price that works for you and the customer because 80 dA points equal about 1 US Dollar.
Hope this cleared things up a little~
Thank you so much :)
Yes, I have to be 18 to open a PayPal acc. I do own a teen account, but I don´t know if I can book money on it ^^' Well, I guess I have to ask about that in bank.
Ok, but those DA points just can be used on DA, right? For what can they be used exactly? ^^' Can they be changed into money?
It's no problem~
And, yeah, talking to the bank would be your best bet! xD
Yep, they can only be used on dA, but they can be used to commission other artists with point commissions. You can donate them to other deviants if you wanted and they have a store here on dA that you can buy prints, merchandise, and such~ And as far as I know, I don't think they can be changed into money... x3