Looking for Intelligent Conversation :D ...Or something along those lines.

So, I've been on DA for about 10 months and this is the first time I've gotten around to browsing through the forums... It's bad, I know.

The start things off, you can call me Kalyx. I'm a fan of manga, music, humour, internet memes, cute animals and friendly DA members. I enjoy drawing and photography and I like in the UK.

I'm also hoping to make some good friends :3
Comments1878
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Why hello there! I'm like you, I've been using DA for a year and only started using the forums 5 weeks ago :L I like music, humour, memes and friendly peeps too and I live in the UK.
So...what music do you like? Favourite comedian? Favourite meme? Which part of the UK do you live in?

I listen to a hell of a lot but have been listening to Emilie Autumn non stop this week, I love Monty Python and all the guys who usually take part on QI, my favourite rage face is the dude throwing the table and I live in Glasgow, Scotland
What a coincidence, I happen to love music, humour and memes too ;)

I love pretty much any music that's good or catchy, but I have a special place in my heart for rock, specifically AC/DC. My favourite comedians are Michael McIntyre, Dara O'Briain and Russell Howard. But I love them all :D My favourite meme is "Fuck Yeah" guy :P And I live in the south of England, right down on the coast.

I also adore Monty Python! Genius comedy, that is. QI, Mock the Week and Have I Got News For You happen to be a few of my favourite shows.
You like Michael McIntyre? Watch this [link] I love rock too, but rock is a massive genre filled with lots of sub-genre things. Some of my favourites are The Rasmus, Nightwish, Evanescence, Falling In Reverse and Muse :iconfuckyeaplz:

I love Monty Python's film And Now For Something Completely Different, especially dead parrot. Have you seen Fawlty Towers? It's a hilarious TV show from the 70s written by and starring John Cleese. Those other shows are amazing too, well, Dad won't let me watch Mock the Week but I watch the Scenes We'd Like To See clips on Youtube. We also sometimes play that game at theatre group :D
Ahhh The Impressions Show ;) seen it haha. And I love the Rasmus, Evanescence, Falling in Reverse and Muse as well :D

"This is a dead parrot! It is clearly deceased!"
"Nah, it's just sleeping"

Mock the Week is brilliant, it's very funny :D
You love all of them? Is there anything we don't have in common taste wise? :iconmindblownplz:

"Bolton is a palindrome of Ipswich"
"No it isn't, a palindrome of Bolton would be Notlob"
I don't know XD You could be my twin on the other side of the UK
That sounds awfully poetic, like it could be a book plot!
View all replies
Hey hey Kaylx :) How are ya?
Hey there :) I'm very good thank you. And yourself?
I'm just dandy :D What is your style of art? :O
I'm not really sure what my style is. Mostly anime/manga I suppose, as it's something that inspired me since I was really young, with a dash of cartoon and realism as well. But it's always changing so it's nothing in particular :)

How about you?
Well I'd say I have some of the most insane conversations on here!

and looking at the things you are interested in we'll hit it off really well!

:iconchallengeacceptedplz:

I accept this offer boyo!

Friendship away
:icongetinfrogplz:
:iconspaceshipplz:
*She shoots, she scores!*

Friendship accepted!
:iconspazzattackplz:

You made a 3 pointer!

AND!!!!!!!

we still lost by 40 points!

Thanks for that last minute face saver though!
:iconepichighfiveplz:

:iconraitolaughplz:
She will never know the extent of her mistakes!
*Knows her mistakes*

OTL What have I done?
Heyo hey fellow deviant! :wave:

and I wouldn't be too hard on yourself. It was YEARS before I realized dA had forums when I first joined- herp :P
Hey there :P

Ah dear, I guess I'm not the only one :P
haha. I make awkward conversation. Ohh shoot. Now if anyone replies its gonna be awkward. Wait, that makes no sense... or does it? Intelligent conversation is out of the question... I confused myself with bad logic...
I think I confused myself at just reading this XD
But yeah, hi :3
Hello! The names Avian :) It's great to finally see someone else that needs intelligent conversation! I write, make cats and do photography, too.
Hey there Avian, nice to meet you :D

Nice to know we have writing and photography in common :) And, don't mind me asking but you... make cats?
Yep :D Look at my gallery. I use www.mweor.com to make them. I could never make them on my own :D
Hi Kalyx, nice to meet you. I'm Lovi the cat. I am new here and enjoy making new friends. :D