Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
September 1, 2011
Link

Statistics

Replies: 1877

Looking for Intelligent Conversation :D ...Or something along those lines.

:iconlittlemisskalyx:
LittleMissKalyx Sep 1, 2011  Hobbyist Photographer
So, I've been on DA for about 10 months and this is the first time I've gotten around to browsing through the forums... It's bad, I know.

The start things off, you can call me Kalyx. I'm a fan of manga, music, humour, internet memes, cute animals and friendly DA members. I enjoy drawing and photography and I like in the UK.

I'm also hoping to make some good friends :3

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmangagirl1603:
mangagirl1603 Sep 5, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Why hello there! I'm like you, I've been using DA for a year and only started using the forums 5 weeks ago :L I like music, humour, memes and friendly peeps too and I live in the UK.
So...what music do you like? Favourite comedian? Favourite meme? Which part of the UK do you live in?

I listen to a hell of a lot but have been listening to Emilie Autumn non stop this week, I love Monty Python and all the guys who usually take part on QI, my favourite rage face is the dude throwing the table and I live in Glasgow, Scotland
LittleMissKalyx Sep 5, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
What a coincidence, I happen to love music, humour and memes too ;)

I love pretty much any music that's good or catchy, but I have a special place in my heart for rock, specifically AC/DC. My favourite comedians are Michael McIntyre, Dara O'Briain and Russell Howard. But I love them all :D My favourite meme is "Fuck Yeah" guy :P And I live in the south of England, right down on the coast.

I also adore Monty Python! Genius comedy, that is. QI, Mock the Week and Have I Got News For You happen to be a few of my favourite shows.
You like Michael McIntyre? Watch this [link] I love rock too, but rock is a massive genre filled with lots of sub-genre things. Some of my favourites are The Rasmus, Nightwish, Evanescence, Falling In Reverse and Muse :iconfuckyeaplz:

I love Monty Python's film And Now For Something Completely Different, especially dead parrot. Have you seen Fawlty Towers? It's a hilarious TV show from the 70s written by and starring John Cleese. Those other shows are amazing too, well, Dad won't let me watch Mock the Week but I watch the Scenes We'd Like To See clips on Youtube. We also sometimes play that game at theatre group :D
Ahhh The Impressions Show ;) seen it haha. And I love the Rasmus, Evanescence, Falling in Reverse and Muse as well :D

"This is a dead parrot! It is clearly deceased!"
"Nah, it's just sleeping"

Mock the Week is brilliant, it's very funny :D
You love all of them? Is there anything we don't have in common taste wise? :iconmindblownplz:

"Bolton is a palindrome of Ipswich"
"No it isn't, a palindrome of Bolton would be Notlob"
I don't know XD You could be my twin on the other side of the UK
That sounds awfully poetic, like it could be a book plot!
LittleMissKalyx Sep 16, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
We could be the subjects of a reality TV show... And we might not know it...
(1 Reply)
:iconsosaucy:
SoSaucy Sep 4, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Hey hey Kaylx :) How are ya?
Hey there :) I'm very good thank you. And yourself?
Add a Comment: