CYBER GOTH JOUNAL FEATURE!

:frail: Ok This Is For Any One And Any Thing Cyber Goth! I'm Making A New Journal Feature Containing 18 Images! :frail:

OK A PHEW SIMPLE RULES
:police: Please make sure you have permission to use any of the images you submit. Copyright is an issue, so be careful of what you submit. Please remember other Deviants may be offended! Thank You for your time. :police:

:skull: 1. Anything goes goes ^as long as you've read that notice!^
:skull: 2. Lets be a bit creative!
:skull: 3. I will let you know if your deviation is used in my feature.
:skull: 4. No matter if I choose your work or not your avi will be featured as an icon in my journal under my feature as a thank you for submitting.
:skull: 5. All images will be commented.
:skull: 6. I shall waist any more of your time.

Thank You!
:frail: Imogen :frail:
Comments223
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I just got the message you left on my page! oops I would have submitted things if I would have known! oh well next time!
Is this still going on?
i moved the CYBER GOTH JOURNAL FEATURE to here... [link]
Sorry if I am too late, but you may use any of the images in my gallery if you wish.
hey i have alot of things in my galley you could use, im in them iddle of moving so i cant take the time to pick them out but feel free to steal things from me
I'm so not sure if you could call this cyber goth, but anyways ^^;
:police:This Forum Has Ended Sorry, Please Look At My Journal For Part 2 Of This Forum :police:
Again. In the future please read [link] and do not post threads with MASS CAPS in the title.
THIS FEATURE IS NOW CLOSED ANYTHING FURTHER YOU WANT TO POST SEE THE NEW ONE! [link] THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND SUBMMITIONS!

here it is ...
ty for your thought
:frail: Hey Journal Entry Cyber Goth Feature Thank You! Also Says In There About My Next Feature, Submittions Started! :frail:

Thank You
:skull: Imogen
its ok, but its not cyber goth. x
Aw. . . none of my cyber goth images are up on the web yet.

But please, consider some of these works from by best friend. She's very much inspired by Cybergoth fashion.
:frail: Hey Journal Entry Cyber Goth Feature Thank You! Also Says In There About My Next Feature, Submittions Started! :frail:

Thank You
They're good thank you ^_^

Thank You
not one of these images are cyber goth, commented anyways.

Thank You
THERE IS NO WAY THIS IS EVEN CYBER OR GOTH LET ALONE WHAT I ASKE FOR WHICH IS CYBER GOTH.
what is cyber goth?