Double (or multiple) Take Feature

I'm doing a feature on photography with multiple (two or more) images in one photograph (usually separated by clear boundaries) - in other words, photos like these:

:thumb87750196: by ~nanaPHOTOGRAPHY [link]
:thumb74407080: by ~rinoatimber [link]

I'm calling it "2-in-1 photography" (although it can, of course, include more than two images) because I have no idea what the real name for this type of photography is...it's not really even a type of photography, it's just a way of presenting it. Either way, I think it's really neat, and I like how one photo can be used to enhance another. Hence the feature =]. Anyway, the guidelines/info are:

- Please only post three of your best 2-in-1 images. If you want to post less than three, that's fine, but no more than three, please.
- Photos that are not "2-in-1" and are just a single photograph won't be considered. This isn't because your art is bad in any way, it's just because the feature I'm doing is specifically about 2-in-1 photography.
- Feel free to recommend other artists with 2-in-1 deviations...if you do this, I'll select one of your deviations and comment it (because we all know that what comes around, goes around - so, you help someone else out, and I'll help you out =]).
- I'd like to feature people who don't have a lot of pageviews...that doesn't mean that I won't include people who DO have a lot, but it is preferred that your pageviews aren't sky-high. Nothing to stress about though, just a note.

So, post away!
Comments40
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Just did a feature for this in my journal.. [link]

~xOWhatsernameOx has some really nice stuff and I have featured her twice now in my various themes..

Good luck on your search.
uhh...you must not have read the OP. Thanks for sharing, but I'm looking for stuff along the lines of diptychs and triptychs.
Hi :wave:

I think you will love this club: [link]
The kind of pictures you're talking about is called diptych
Hi =]
Yeah, someone already told me about the club and the name of the pics, but thanks for the info =]
Hmm...these are very interesting. I read the story behind what you did, which was really cool...however, while I didn't really specify this in my OP, I'm sort of looking for images that are a bit more artistic in nature (yours seemed to be taken more to document what happened). I'm not sure if I want to add these to my collection, but thank you for sharing them =] I'll let you know if you are featured.
Comment Flagged as Spam
haha, i totally understand. i do the same thing. thanks though, and i'm not ruling you out. =]
haha, thanks...I'll let you know if you're featured =]
the ones with two are called diptychs and the ones with three are called triptychs. :)

and there's a whole club for this stuff: :iconlet-it-di:
yay! an actual name for it =] now I won't feel as stupid when talking about it. thanks =]
aaand I'll note you if you are featured.
no probs. glad to help :)
hi :)
and maybe this, even if it's more a sentimental shot :heart: than an artistic one
thanks! I'll let you know if you're featured =]
i have also this one in my gallery, if you like it :D

thanks! i really like it =] added to my collection =]
Here's one more from me:
:)