PDF Category!

A place where deviants can submit brochures, press kits, magazines. I know size would be an issue, maybe have a limit? 7-10mb? For one thing there won't be many submissions but who knows. Give me some feed back.
Comments7
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
°liquisoft just posted one here [link] that you can DL. So yeah its fine posting PDFs as far as I know.
Really dig the follow of the piece. Every thing makes you focus on the tonality of the manual in a subtle way. I'm currently working on a PDF presskit for my film/video production company. Didnt even know you could submit pdf files on deviant. Had to start a forum on the suggestion forum PDF Category and some one linked me to your pdf. Well now I know we can. Peace out.
snap! my bad bro. posted it to the wrong person. But thank you by the way.
As far as I know, PDFs can be submitted as long as they have a JPG preview uploaded as well. I know I had a pdf brochure in the Designs & Interfaces > Corporate category (Designs & Interfaces has numerous graphic design based sub-categories) sometime last year. I'd say give it a go. Keep the PDF at a screen resolution and you shouldn't have any problems with size. :)
went to your gallery and couldnt find the sample. mind sending me a link? as far as you know is there a size limit? thank you for the info.
Sorry, I don't have it up anymore. I'm quite certain it was a pdf and it worked well.