DeviantART School (Online Illustrated-Tutorials by DA Members)

Comment Flagged as Spam
Comments16
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Great, a necro-ed Chad thread. What a perfect opportunity for me to dump his account list.
:iconchadandrewdeviantart: :iconnewsandhistory: :iconoddcharacters: :icontwitterart: :iconchadsyphrett: :icondeviantart-school: :iconanonymousjoker: :iconpenisandvagina: :icontinypic: :icongoogleimages: :icondeviantart-fans: :icondeviantcomics: :icondeviantartmagazine: :iconthedeviantartists: :icondeviantvideos: :iconmakethisintoamovie: :icondeviant-music: :icondeviantguyhere: :iconrandomguyhere: :iconrandomguyplz: :iconsongswriter: :iconmisterthere: :iconwtfhere: :iconfurryhere: :iconpeopleontheinternet: :icontherealbigmama: :icondeviantmovies: :icondeviantcommunity: :iconchadandrewsyphrett: :iconartmemes: :icondeviantartgallery: :iconadeviantartist: :iconlolmeme: :iconinternetartdatabase: :iconnormalartist: :iconninja-artists: :iconartdeveloper: :iconchad-syphrett: :iconalexjoneshere: :iconyayhere: :iconlolhere: :iconragehere: :iconyoutubehere: :icondigghere: :iconomghere: :iconfangirlhere: :iconherespedobear: :iconwhatisithere: :iconpoliceofficerhere: :iconencyclopediadramart: :iconhappyhere: :iconfanboyhere:
Please be aware that the max number of icons allowed in a post is 9. :)
Lol.

Online drawing school.
Kid, nice necromancy. You just dragged up an old thread of +30 days.

That, and the OP no longer makes public appearances.
Level 89 man, soon I'll be able to summon undead.
There's already something like that here and that's :iconartistshospital:.
Heh the account name is cute :)
I know x3!~~
Um, how can you have done that, you don't have access to the dA code to do SEO, so stop lying. Plus dA is not even on that page you linked with the search term "Twitter Messenger".

Go search the tutorial area on dA if you want schooling.
Not only tutorials are provided on the site already, but there are a few DAchats designed to do this. Artists to help artists. And there's the critique request feature on DA for those that want critique.

A school of dedicated tutors would also cost money. I think ~TheGreatMC put it best. Maybe one day, but until then there are sites like Conceptart.org for those really wanting to improve and can handle getting honest critiques on their work.

Maybe some day DA might try it, but for now it might be too big of a project to undertake. Of course I can't say for sure since I'm not a DA employee :P
I really don't see the point to do that. dA already has tons of tutorials, if anyone needs help they can browser through the thousands of tutorials that are already on this site. :shrug:
Oh no... :disbelief:

Thing is, the internet is already dotted with this kind of online drawing 'schools'. Not only they are far less effective than IRL drawing courses, but they still require a skilled and dedicated tutor who is willing to spend his time on this sort of activity - for the right price, of course.
At the same time the collective artistic community of deviantART is virtually incapable of providing deviantART users with not only such mentor, but also an interface for this sort of online education as well.
As for the tutorials, isn't deviantART swamped with them already?

Plus, if you could get to interact with Google on said matter in a manner that is sooo characteristic for you, this would end either in disaster, or you wouldn't even bother yourself with fulfilling your declaration.
Plus, link to deviantART so far fails to appear on the first (or second, or third, for that matter) page of results for this particular search, you cretin.
Yes trolling Chad is funny, but you don't have to necro threads to do it. :|
Oh, bloody hell! :iconohshitplz:
You did the SEO for the site? I don't think so, plus I don't see any links to dA in the first page of the search results on the site you've linked us. :shrug: