Be notified of DDs given to people you watch

Sometime I see a deviant I watch announcing they had a DD, sometime making a journal about it (it deserves it! ;)), sometime mentioning it casually.

It would be nice to have a notice in our brand new message center when they receive such award.

Would be interesting to have a link to the DDs the deviant we visit has received in the profile page itself, too. It doesn't even show in the main Gallery page, we have to go from Featured to Browse view to see them at least!
Comments79
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
that would be an interesting addition
like wen they got a DD it comes up like in its own thing like news or polls, or even in deviations with something denoting it as a DD
and then a small window in thier profile like how it does wen u fav news and crap
Yes, exactly.
I support this idea :)
I completely support this idea. :aww:
I think that this would be great! =)
This would be a great addition to the MC for sure, cool idea :thumbsup:
While I don't think this is particularly useful and won't warrant much time fromt he development staff, I would gladly welcome this.
Sure, there are higher priorities, but if one of them is bored someday... :P
Nice Idea and I like it :clap:
Great suggestion, but I think we should also be notified if the DD we suggested was accepted.
Yes, it can be interesting too.
I like this idea. :)
It would also be nice if there was an easier way to tell how recently someone has gotten a DD, so I don't have to browse all over to make sure they didn't get one recently X_X
Sure, after all, the idea of DDs is to give exposure, so why "hide" them?
this is a great idea
Id have to agree would be nice to have a DD notice on people you watch :)
Thats a nice idea :) I think, as a follow up, it'll also be good if the artist who received the DD him/herself would be notified as well. Sort of like a message saying "You're artwork entitled [insert title here] was featured as a Daily Deviation today at [insert date here]"

When I got a DD, I wasn't aware that I received one and I was wondering why I was flooded with so much comments and faves :XD:
Yes, I didn't know that, since I haven't any DD! ;) But in retrospect, I recall some deviants telling the surprise of the flood of comments and faves. Surprising to see this missing, unless they really count on the surprise effect, precisely...
hey, I think this is a great idea :aww:
Great idea! :D Hopefully it gets some real consideration.
LOL i think it would be nice to be notified if you get one!! rather than finding out from people who post 'wow congrats on the DD' or an overflowing msg center XD