Will (Maybe) Draw/Doodle OC.

As I finish some original character of other deviants, maybe I will draw/doodle other original characters with my style of drawing. Post... or not. 
Comments289
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Maybe draw my cartoon platypus OC ploddy Ploddy by Modeerfwon
Yes, I am. Just delayed due to home improvement. Finishing other request.

One question: Is your original character's gender?
I'll see what I can do.
I would really appreciate it if you drew my OC Suktion Man. I've always wanted to see him drawn in other people's art styles. Thank you.
Could you tell me about your original character's description?
I have many OCs. Lately I've been drawing one of my favs. His name is Suktion Man. There are many pictures of him in my gallery. He is generally orange and yellow but his outfit is constantly changing. He wears a special, pointed suction helmet and has suction weapons on his hands and feet.
Would you mind drawing this guy? I'm a loser :"D sta.sh/0ys4t8rgicj
I'll see what I can do.
could u draw my fluffo boio?
Reiki [Full ref] by vanes-is-ded   Reiki Doll by vanes-is-ded   Request    Vanes Is Ded By Marcio Junior-db9tugl by vanes-is-ded  
tyy!! ^^
I think your original character is already cool. May I ask what is your original character's dominant hand? Left or right? What kind of sword does your original character use?

I'll see what I can do.
he's left handed and he uses a broadsword :>
I've been thinking of starting a thread like this for myself but I'm not sure I could stay committed to it since they seem to keep going for so long...
Anyway, here is Bob. Have fuuuuuun!

Bob re-design colour by cheasedragon
Interesting original character. May I suggest your original character's name to be an alias of his true name. Good luck for your story.

I have one question: What's with the chain on your original character?

I'll see what I can do.
Yea 'Bob' is kind of a placeholder that stuck. He does have another name but I omitted it from his ref sheet as I wasn't sure how much of a spoiler it was. (although no-one that saw the name would have any idea of its meaning at this point...)
In short, the chain is for chaining souls when he summons dangerous spirits for necromancy that could get out of control. It would be bad if he spent ages putting together a dragon skeleton only for it to turn around and bite his head off lol. The chain would become longer and fancier when attached to something.

Super exited to see how you do, I'm easily pleased, I just like seeing my characters drawn. :D
Syr Misora Arashiro by Pink-Pastel Could you draw my oc, please?
I'll see what I can do. Also it might take a while due to..... life.
I understand, take your time! :D And thank you!
This looks interesting~
My one OC is Ardley. I'm just going to do a description of him (I have a drawing of him but it's really bad)

He has short black fuzz on his chin as well as short black fuzz for hair.
He has dark green eyes. The final facial feature is that he has a long scar running from the top of his eyebrow to the base of chin where the scruff ends.
Personality wise he is pretty quirky and can be very shy. Other times though he can be pretty outgoing and not afraid to speak his mind.

I thank you greatly if you decide to do this!