I will draw 10 OC's in my style (maybe more).=)

Give me a reference and what expression you want and il do my best to draw your OC in my own style. =)

PS : (im not to fast so be prepared to wait a bit =|)
Comments27
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Sorry again but today is freaking horrible so im just gonna work on these when I feel like it.

My cat was diagnosed with a cancerous lesion in his mouth it's untreatable and I just do not feel up to this today so again sorry.
Sorry to anybody else after (Cybergladiator) but im gonna cut it off a bit early since this is eating up more time then I originally planned. sry
Vampire slayer force four by Cybergladiator   These four you see are my characters. A group of OCs, Vampire Slayer Force Four consisting four members: (from left to right) Amy, Nick, Liam, and Cher 
oh boy this is gonna be a tough one lol.
btw im going to be working on yours tomorrow since I have some things I need to finish up today alright?
Meybe my cute OC called Dakota? :meow:
THANK YOU FOR 15 000 VIEWS! by Allmanette
any expression you might want for her?
Hm... just draw something cute and possitive :D
Maura would be nice, looking happy for once. I can never seem to draw her happy. Or alternatively looking just as numb as ever.
DTA Entry: Maura by Convenient-Alias
ok it's your turn now. 
Could you give my OC Jason a try? Oh, Go To Hell! by FallenAngelOfCrimson
He's the one with the purple hair
sure and any expression you want him to have?
Nothing in particular, but maybe a smirk or something that makes him look like he's brooding?
Thank you~
That's definitely one way I imagine him being.
Untitled Drawing by Greylokke
There you go hope you like it
I want to favorite this so I can find it later, can you put it in your gallery please?
also fair bit of warning iv never drawn a pony so I have no idea how this will turn out lol.
Oooh! Me? :D Welcome To My World+Color by KuroStarSunny This is mine. Her name is Kuro. She is kind of shy but very sweet. If you do draw her any expression/posing is great!