draw what scares you!

Comments65
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Untitled Drawing by Desert-Poppy
ok, never drew one before, but hopefully you can guess by this picture? (And dayung I'm so not used to Muro's tools XD)
are you in japan?
Lol no I'm not, why? XD
ah just thought as it looked like a mosquito. they do spreed most diseases in japan so I just thought... my bad! have a good night :P
It is a mosquito. I hate them/fear them >< Their stupid droning noises they make and their creepy bodies. Where I live, there's a giant lake a few blocks away. I think that's where all the mosquitoes come from. Imagine being awoken to "BUZZZZ" in your ear at 4am from them >< Gosh they're so annoying. 
There are mosquitoes all over the US (where I live) even in Alaska! Can you believe it? 
Off to bed? Night!
wait, what part of Alaska?  I thought they were only in hot, moist environments?
Apparently not, as there are some species of mosquito NATIVE to Alaska! XD We can't hide from these buggers! 
View all replies
Untitled Drawing by TheDuckParade
I'm paranoid.
yeppers, i always feel watched too
What's even worse is when you have someone literally standing over your shoulder, you notice them, then you're hella freaked out... I have friends and siblings that like to watch me draw sometimes, feels hella creepy.
LOL my brother does that im like
"____!!!! GET OFFA MEH SHOULDA!!!!!!!!!!!"
Ikr? Even worse when they won't so it just feels awkward in general...
Untitled Drawing by IWubChoco94
Spaz attack :updated: MOTHER. FRIGGING. SPIDERS. O-O

Srsly tho, put a serial killer/scariest monster u can think of/anything like that and i can handle it, i won't even flinch. Put a sPIDER IN FRONT OF ME, I'LL SCREAM MY LUNGS OUT. Time to haul ass out of here! 
Untitled Drawing by ImSquiddy
I'm actually afraid of the dark. :( Needed a break from drawing so I doodled a heartless from kingdom hearts, since they represent darkness.
HEARTLESSSS!!~! im afraid of the dark too, i got over it but started reading creepypastas and i've always felt followed my whole life so it came back......... :( (Sad) 
Great heartless btw Heartless La for Kyut530 Heartless La for Kyut530 Heartless La for Kyut530 Love is heartless Love is heartless Heartless Poke 1Heartless Poke 1Avatar for RikusOreos Avatar for RikusOreos Avatar for RikusOreos Avatar for RikusOreos Avatar for RikusOreos Heartless La for Kyut530 
Untitled Drawing by KuroStarSunny

Paula Dean! Her blue eyes feel like they are piercing my soul and her hair is so fluffy that it looks like it might come alive and do something terrible.