Draw your newest OC

What the title says =D Draw your newest OC, be it one you adopted or created yourself.
Comments33
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Untitled Drawing by Pikadventures

New OC. Characteristics. Shy, soft spoken. Thinks she's plain apart from big boobs. Tries to make herself stand out more with red glasses. Prefers the insult four eyes over melons. 
Untitled Drawing by dudewithaShotgun
this is string-head, he's not very nice...
Actually, I've just submited art of my new OCs: sisters Ying and Yand in my interpretation :3

Mature Content

Ying Yang by Allmanette
You'll draw them or we draw them?
If I may ask, please, Amelia Dear, is this offer still open?
It's "Chespa" - Chespa by GottaCatchThemAll1  - Can you please draw that?
Storm by DemonicTheEspeon
i drew it earlier

but here
Today by Fascher
Gonna sell her soon!!
I made my OC today :3
Untitled Drawing by Trohmosexual
i'm not even a huge fan of MLP but my friend made a super cute pony for me and she's like my child now
Untitled Drawing by Evil-Alien-Nicole
His name is Hurting Day and he's a DICK. Also he has lovely legs~
Comment Flagged as Spam
I call my characters things like absolute shitlords all the time, I don't see the big deal???I'm in ur post! Shakin mah fish! 
Comment Flagged as Spam
Chill.

Someone referring to their own character as 'trash lord' or 'dick' usually mean it in the context that their character isn't a good person. It's an odd term of endearment.

It just works. It's not nearly the same as someone calling someone else's character ugly and bullying them for it. There's a problem if you're feeling personally attacked because I look at one of my characters and say 'look at this douchebag standing there. get a job shitbaby!'
Comment Flagged as Spam
Listen that's real tragic I'm sure

but that does not change the fact that some people like to call their own characters shit.

It has nothing to do with yours unless you were to call your own characters that.

Which you're not.
View all replies
Why wouldn't you? He deserves it. He's a despicable, pathetic coward who makes his host miserable.

I don't have to coddle them; it's not good for them. Especially the villains.
Comment Flagged as Spam
Holy shit, dude. I didn't ask. If you're really so offended by people talking about their own creations on the internet, go take a nap.