Brony Challenge

READ:

Much like any brony (or pegasister since I'm a gal), I thought I'd make at least one MLP FIM Fan Character or more (like this one: [link])...but not only that, I dubbed a cluster of them the "Unusual Talent Division".

Where am I getting at? To put it simply, I want to see your unusual ponies! What talent do they have? And what makes it so unusual? Don't be shy, I won't bite :)
Comments8
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
[link]

^Something I doodled for the purpose of laughing at people 'who draw in their own style' without knowing anatomy. I gave him a name of Mr. Scribbles because I wasn't feeling particularly creative.
Ah, I see. How cute!

...My style isn't that bad, is it? :(
I only poked around your gallery for a little bit and found two drawings of equines, and I think they're alright in a sense that I will DEFINITELY know that I'm looking at a pony. You definitely showed a bit of understanding by drawing in that extremely powerful lower jaw. Some people don't draw their jaws at least as bulky as princesses Luna/Celestia when they want to go for something more realistic and they end up drawing their ponies looking vaguely like wolves. =(
Hm...I've never seen "wolf-like" ponies before. Guess I haven't looked around much.
I feel like I've drawn this before.
Comment Drawing
Lol, I do believe you have. It's still a good drawing, though!
My ass is amazing.