Create your Own Deity or Show an OC

hi. i spoke with someone who was into the stories of deities from different cultures in history. it gave me an idea to create some of my own. here is someone i call "The Dream Captain". i wouldnt say hes a god or a deity, but hes supposed to be someone who can help in all matters concerning dreams, he can teach you about them, interpret them, arrange for you to meet someone in a dream or arrange for you to have a dream of your choice. The tool to the right of him is what he sometimes uses to get things done.he can also show up in your dreams for various purposes.

i havn't had any dreams that contained him yet.

full pic: [link]

i would like to see some of your own deities, or OC's
Comments71
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
this is Death. he is not a diety who kills, but rather recieves the newly dead.
Comment Drawing
thats cool. great picture.
im getting drunker,,but these just keep popping up(forgive the weird proportions)
and a little something that may fit here: [link]
Comment Drawing
cool, whats the story with this one?
no particular story,really.Just a random concept,but maybe i'll come up with something.
This is Nanaya the third and final goddess of the world, and is the daughter of two other gods in my story. She is the god of the Other World, a world created with the help of her parents. She is the head of all creation there, including human beings. She creates everything by sewing them to life, and puts them on her shelf for safety. However, she is very disorganized so sometimes she ends up knocking a doll off the shelf. Any doll that is knocked off of her shelf is considered dead, and she then places them into a chest which represents the after life.

I tried making her black, but I kinda failed forgive me, lol. :XD:
Comment Drawing
WOW, i think the concept is really cool, i like the doll idea. great picture too! nice style!
Thanks a lot! :D
i can't really think of nything to depict a beeing without form,but i'll try.Anyways,what i'm trying to depict here is something i'd like to call "the great collective",it is kind of an amplified version of my beliefs: It is not really one entity,but as the name suggests, a collective of thoughts,those thoughts are the thoughts the people left behind,by forgetting them or dieing.Every thought that dies eventually joins the great collective,and the weaker thoughts ma vanish over time,as such,it is a everchanging mirror of everything that lives.
(excuse my possibly hard-to-understand choice of wordsor weird looking pic,for it is new years eve,and i am sort of drunk)
Comment Drawing
i like this, its a cool concept and great picture. nice work.
sorry this thread is a little old but I felt I should add something~~ Banana deity~!
Comment Drawing
i like this picture a lot. nice style. is that what the japanese or chinese letters say? Bannanna Deity?
its chinese~~ hehe close, it says banana princess because i dont know how to write deity in chinese
Here's a scribble of Radafa, Watcher of souls.

Comment Drawing
this looks very col. i like the design, is this an OC of yours?
Oh thanks! ;w; Yes he is.
This floating Goat skull is Keineljir though I'm debating on making him the legendary Demi-god 'Pan'.. He's the protector of life on the planet of Roroata The person on the right is basically the Equivalent of Satan, Her name is Dabana and she likes to eat people who have rotten souls
wow I haven't drawn them in 2 years this looks so weird
Comment Drawing
cool picture. great ideas.
Why always I draw my Ocs on the forum first? xD
Is a long story, but this two characters are considered deities due to their power. The first one is one of the best know for all the characters of my story; one of the sons of the Great Sage who, sadly, becomes corrupted over the centuries.
The second one is the really unknow deity, who plays a decisive role at the end.

However, both are the same person. (is a bit complicated to explain it in English D: )
Comment Drawing
i like this picture. very nice work, the ideas sound cool.
the ancient psychic tandem war elephant!
Comment Drawing
cool, can you explain it?
its a two-headed elephant with psychic powers and the ability to shoot lasers out of the gem on the end of its trunks. The creature was thought up by Finn and Jake in an episode of Adventure Time