Draw something surreal

Think creepy and demented. I'll have you know I adore surrealism and I've been in an icky mood for the past week or two so...bring it on? Yeah, do that. Draw me a creepy, surreal, thang.
Comments21
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I enjoyed this way to much.
it is totally creepy and demented! xD
Fabulously so Cxx
Not quite surreal, but somthing. First time playing with muro.
Comment Drawing
Seems interesting c:

Muro takes some getting used to but, word of advice, better to use a mouse than a tablet.
Woah...that's really nice anyway. It looks kind of like a grub C:
It is kinda grubby :dummy:
Thanks!
Not exactly my idea of surreal, but you seem to want creepy surreal...so here's a shot at it.
Comment Drawing
Oh man, that's great! I'm kind of rolling my own skin right now and crying about it, actually.

How long did it take?
Not that long to get it how it looks actually. Quite a bit longer for me to fiddle with it beyond that then finally realize I liked it as it was...
Actually surrealism is just dream like and drawings that explores upon the subconcious. Although, those dreams can be really creepy, or just seem like things on crack. But it just some how make sense.

You could even argue that mario is a surrealist piece.
True, a rather uhh...liberal subject when you try to define it. Some of the more famous coined surrealists have still created some rather nightmarish, obscured, pieces that are considered creepy so, basically, I'm sort of going the term that is more notorious with the subject.

You are right though...but this isn't exactly me looking for a debate.
Yea just saying.