Feather, Turtle Shell and Penny

hi. i would like to see a picture of a feather a turtle shell and a penny, either on a table or arranged in some other way, these three items together have special meaning to me.

there is also a symbol i created that goes along with them, but i cant upload the pic to show you right now, but i will in the future.

theres a story behind this, that i'll tell when i have time later.
Comments12
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
A feather-person on vacation with a turtle shell flips a penny to decide what direction the winds should blow.
That's a beautiful story, with the cards.
Comment Drawing
this is a very nice picture. its very well done, i like the colors and detail. its got a nice feel to it. great work.
this is cool and creative. nice work.
thank you. nice picture.
a little while ago, i decided to make some cards with random things and symbols on them, and numbers that popped into my mind.

when i was making them, i had one piece of paper left over, and i decided i would turn it into a "joker" like card. on this card i would draw a few symbols, but have no numbers, i thought i would end up using it for nothing. as it turns out, i ended up drawing a feather, a turtleshell, a penny and an original symbol i thought up on it.

for a while, when i would mess around with the cards and lay them out to observe and contemplate them, i would often disregard this card and put it to the side. then one day as i was messing around with the cards and trying to get "messages" from them, by shuffling and drawing and laying them out randomly, this card kept coming up, and every time it came up, i would draw cards that made perfect sense, i realized that this specific card had become special, i looked up what a feather means and what a turtle shell, and what a penny means online and the meanings hinted towards them meaning ascension to a higher state. the turtle shell was even used to divine the stars by china, i think. so this card became and still is special, it symbolizes a higher state of mind to me.

on the back of the card i drew an original symbol and a human hand.

this card is very special to me, and so are the things on it, and that is why i want to see pictures of the feather the turtleshell and the penny. i will also probably make a shirt with these symbols on it one day.

this card has inspired me to construct other cards with these symbols as suits. for example, i have seven cards now with turtle shells on the back.

that is why, these pictures will be very special to me.

i look forward with enthusiasm and wonder to seeing the results!
Penny-colored flying turtle shell. :la:
Comment Drawing
this is great. good idea, but when i look at it i think of Super Mario, you know those flying turtle things?
Yes, that was the inspiration behind it all. :B