How to turn off filter.

Hey guys i have had this Deviant account for a while now and havent been active really. Good site for resorces and tutorials I must say.

Anywho upon looking at other peoples artwork noticed that Im not able to see alot due to "mature filter" being 21 (almost 22) Wondering how I amable to turn off this filter (im not a perv)

Sorry if this has been explained more then once and appologies if its a really "NOOBISH" quiestion. New to the forums so bear with me.
Comments20
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Mahooooosive necro'd :lock:
Woah shit! This thread is old! :noes:
go into your account settings and under browsing there should be a tick box for show mature content (the box is under premium upgrade)
Please do not reply to threads that are more than 2 months inactive (FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums?) =)
Why did you bump this thread up :?
Don't necro threads :no:
You have to be 21 to look at mature content?
I thought it was over 18.
Ariadne . Read the FAQ didnt solve it. As thats why I am still looking for a fix.
anyone? still waiting for a solution.
And it's already been given to you.
HAI, I GOT A SOLUTION IN MAH PAYNTS...
well as you can see I have an Account. Not a paid account but it is still an account is it not.
soo i need to be a paid member to see the option in the options then or what?
haha Not what i ment Larentia. Just thought id throw it in there tho. Thanks for the help on the FAQ Crap (woa that rhymed if only i could do that all the time... Ima poet and didnt even know-it)
So anyone who looks at mature deviations is a perv now?
Ah, I knew it was somewhere in the faq. FAQ #93: How does the hide Mature Content option work?