Closed to new replies
December 29, 2005
Link

Statistics

Replies: 318

Creationist, Evolutionist, or neither?

:iconribbondragon:
ribbondragon Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2005
Just curious. But are you a creationist, evolutionist, neither, or both?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondigital-rat:
digital-Rat Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2006  Student Digital Artist
I prefer evolution because I love science, and things tend to make more sense to me. Besides, it's more fun thinking of how the universe came into being without saying God just simply made it. Sounds sort of boring to me.
ribbondragon Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2006
Yeah, that's why I like it as well. I mean, God is pretty useful for explaining what we understand- but I'd rather just call it the Unknown than God, because then it's easier to get people to accept new evidence.
:iconlukfox:
Lukfox Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2006
I believe God's way of creation is evolution. And that basically scratches out The Garden of Eden and how the world is only "so many" years old. But that's perfectly ok with me, because honestly, I'd rather a god that wasnt laughing at all paleontologists for wasting their lives digging up and examing things that "he put there" .
:iconlukfox:
Lukfox Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2006
I believe God's way of creation is evolution. And that basically scratches out The Garden of Eden and how the world is only "so many" years old. But that's perfectly ok with me, because honestly, I'd rather a god that wasnt laughing at all paleontologists for wasting their lives digging up and examing things that "he put there" .
:iconevilegg:
EvilEgg Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2006
Evolutionist
:iconpharamonna:
Pharamonna Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2006
I am without a doubt an evolutionist.
ribbondragon Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2006
Verry cool.
:iconsparxcg:
sparXCG Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2006
Creationist, I created the world.

Just kidding... :D I'm evolutionist all the way. ^_^
ribbondragon Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2006
Yes, as did I. Fear me, for I am God and your savior! *grins* heh heh... that'd be fun if people believed me! Well, not really... >_>;;
:iconenergetic-innovation:
Both, since I have yet to hear of anyone making zero equal anything other than zero...without adding anything. Isn't that a mathematical law?
Add a Comment: