What's with all these crazy chemicals in women's brain?

Here's my thing. I hate kids. 

And it's easy to find a woman in her early 20s who agrees with me. 
The problem is all of a sudden when they get 28, now they want kids. 
And this is a scientific thing too. 

In one video by the transgender youtuber Blaire White, she claims that she wanted children during her transitional period. 
Despite that, she claims she never wanted children at all, until she started taking female hormones. 
So even trans-women experiance this. 

I'm so happy I'm not a woman and I don't have all these crazy chemicals in my head. It's like constantly being on drugs. 
Which is sort of what I'm like, but my drugs are way better then those crazy drugs women have in their brain naturally. 
You think my drugs are bad? What about the crazy drugs you have in your brains growing naturally
Comments72
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Must be some maternal instinct thing. :/

But human's brains are already so busy with chemicals. I can't imagine why anyone in the right mind would wanna needlessly pump more in there.
>I'm so happy I'm not a woman and I don't have all these crazy chemicals in my head.

lol
The chemicals in brain is same in yours as theirs, Moron. Just in different ammounts.

-The only thing you miss out on is two hormones, which is made in other place in the body...
We women are rather... Complicated creatures.

We, including I can have occasional mood-swings.
One moment we're happy, next we're angry for no apparent reason, afterward we're sympathetic, next day we're horny... And it just kinda goes on.

The teenagers are the worst of the female subspecies.
hehe... I'm female and I never got crazy mood swings. All I got was the bod and monthly blood in my pants. Bendy You Little Sh!t - Bendy Icon 
Your retardation is showing again
Ah yes, madam/sir, I would like whatever OPs taking. The chemicals in my brain are too crazy and I need something else
Blame nature, it causes all our pains and sufferings.
this is more opinion based rather than 'chemical' like you talked about.

PS: get off of whatever narcotic you're using bruh
What kind of drugs do you do
I recall him saying he does heroin.
It varies person to person, I guess. I want children, but not until I get my life in full order.
not just a women but men can also having feel want having a child especially for people who been married for so long and people who wish to marry someone so they can make a family 

people can change their mind
Those chemicals are just cooties :P
Looks like I'm 8 years overdue my desire to have children then. Sorry. Shrug 
Men have all sorts of drugs and chemicals in their brains, too. Ever heard of testosterone? Crowley What 

Why are all of your posts sexist bologna hiding behind "science"?
Testosterone is an awesome drug. Makes you more sane and logical
The irony is that testosterone makes you more likely to engage in risky and dangerous activity (while you say it makes somebody "more sane").
That's not what testosterone does at all dude.
Go learn your biology.
some women hear the ticking loudly, softly or not at all.  I don't hear the ticking so I have no desire to act like a child having idiot.  as for issues, well, it's called a female faced with a horrible un-welcomed visitor, forbidding that visitor will result in even harsher moods wings.  but on average the week before, just politely give sweets and walk away, the week up and after she's going to be the weirdest nice person you ever did meet.  then comes the vicious cycle all over again.  and you're in luck, during pre-menopause the mood swings get even worse. typically they start to slow down some after menopause and they become grandma, timid and dangerous with a cane.