Everything around you can be used to kill.

You have exactly 1 hour to make a weapon out of your household belongings before the zombies bust down yo door and eat the shit out of yo' sorry ass. 

Just pretend that you're McGyver for a mom. and fashion some kickass means of defense. 

GO!
Comments61
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Tie a steak knife to the end of the stick then BOOM! SPEAR :stare:
and a sgredder mug
imma throw 4 cats at ya!
Gonna go get muh frying pan and heat it up!
I HAVE A PEN AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO USE IT! 
well...i have a lamp? I am a dummy!  maybe they're afraid of light?
Sharpen the long carving knife and attach to the broom handle to make a spear.

Take the axe and hatchet from from the garden shed.

Put on my MACO gear, heavy duty boots and grab my TK armour and strap some of that on with extra tape for body armour protection. Put my motorcycle helmet on.

Take the oils and decant into small drink containers, add rag wick and use as small incendiaries. (Keep kitchen blowtorch in pack plus extra matches). Store them in my combat webbing.

Grab the glowsticks from the spare room.
Grab the energy bars from the food cupboard and some water bottles - can't fight if I'm too tired.

Realise that my E-11s, DL-44s, DC-17s, DC-15As and XT-42 are just really cool replicas and useless in this battle.... shame. Could use a flamethrower right about now ;)

Then.... wait a minute..... there's 2 katanas, a soul sword in the martial arts locker under the bed and a full size bat'leth designed for decapitation in the spare room.
Armed and done.
Might last 10 minutes before getting overrun but the theme tune for MacGyver will be be in my head the entire time ;)
Could make mustard gas or hydrochloric acid out of the cleaning supplies, but I don't think those would work too well on zombies...

I think I'll just make some molotov cocktails and use them in tandem with my machete.
I can turn set of kitchen knives into Claws all I need is a roll of duct tape and knives because I'll give those rotten fuckers a blood bath that's for damn sure.
I made a small bomb by using rotten food, some gas from a lighter, plastic and some old firecrackers from the cellar C:
Comment Flagged as Spam
You gonna die niggah
what happens when you get attacked by bitch zombies?
you gonna let your social justice tude' get the best of your ass then?
Token Copper Icon I would duct tape a ring of knives around the tip of my metal baseball bat.  
Token Copper Icon Put on my long polyester coat for bite protection. (Leather seems like it'd be easier to bite through so I'll have to sacrifice swag on this one) Put on a hat aswell for an extra escape freebie should they grab my head
Token Copper Icon Do some streches
Token Copper Icon Throw together some supplies in my backpack should I somehow manage to make it out of my house alive.
Token Copper Icon Pocket 2 additional knives.
Token Copper Icon With what little time I have left I'll enjoy one last cup of coffee whilst I blowtorch the knives on my baseball bat and wait for the zombies to break in.

And this is all assuming I can't just run out the backdoor or windows.
Sounds legit bro. Man with the plan 
I put Trident pods and toilet cleaner. Make a mixture. I melt them instead.
That might take too long bro
I already own a dozen firearms lmao come at me zombos
What you packin cuz?
"zombos" is extremely insensitive. someone told me they prefer the term "mortally challenged."

i finally asked one how they self-identify, and they replied: "AAAAUUOOOOOOGGGGHHH!" i hate to sound like im mocking them, they really do sound just like that though.
WOAH WOAH! :police: Did you seriously just utter "AAAUUOOOOOOGGGGHHH!"?  My large heart of gold finds that to be a crude mockery of their pain and overall experience as disenfranchised mortally challenged citizens of the world.
They sound more like this "GARRGHOOOUGH OOOOOOUGH SLLLLLLLLLLRP MMMMMF ARRRRRRRRRR HURRRRRRRMF!"

Next time, try not to be so cruel figosdev Pikachu Crying Plz 
"GARRGHOOOUGH OOOOOOUGH SLLLLLLLLLLRP MMMMMF ARRRRRRRRRR HURRRRRRRMF!"

that wasnt a zombie you were talking to. im pretty sure thats rosie o'donnell.
donald trump sexy face Well...
You've got me there. Trump's Eyebrows 
I GOT A SANDWICH. :#1: ILL SLAP YALL WITH IT.