Leftists invasion!

They are doing it! Commies are now openly taking over the Internet and your freedom of speech. Anything you say against them will be labeled as hate speech and they will leave your homes and country in chaos.

We need to come up with creative ideas to defeat the red! What are your suggestions?!
Comments81
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Free speech only applies to the government so they can't arrest you for badmouthing them or anything of the sort. It doesn't apply to privately owned companies like deviantART.
Oh hey, you unblocked me.

Still using bad sources as proof I see.
You blocked me first.

And typical leftist sophistry. Arbitrarily declare a citation "bad" with no substance to support their position if it disagrees with their narrative; but would bitch and moan if I didn't provide any source.
I never block people, so no.
Oh, so you're still lying, I see.

Unless you give me proof that I block people, you're just lying.
View all replies
they can have the internet, all us truthers will meet in the real world and attack them from there
Comment Flagged as Spam
yep while they are busy texting each other nonstop on their phones, we will internet free,  shoot them in the back of the heds
Comment Flagged as Spam
Sometimes at night my left hand likes to creep into my room and.... touch me down there... :frightened: 
Sinister is Latin for "left" :stare:
You life must be so hard as a victim. 
You don't believe me? Look at this.

Oy Vey by 9770110510

They took down a picture I uploaded and Tiff there reported it because she didn't like the truth. I'm sorry but I know it's you, you repeatedly asked me to take down that picture. I have no personal beef against you, but if you can't handle the situation as an adult and go crying to mods to "win" then you are not fit to discuss politics or other social issues online or IRL. Real life is not a fairy tale. Bad shits happen and you can't pretend they are not happening by closing your eyes and ears. This is why I don't like about you keyboards warriors. You think you are sympathetic but you really aren't seeing the bigger picture. So fuck your coward act.

To everyone, this is how leftists are. They don't like the truth, they simply censor it. Leftism's ultimate goal is fascism. Be aware. Be illuminated. /O\
they already are fascist
Comment hidden
No the nigger committing rape and murder
I'm on your side, but I don't think you should have posted that picture uncensored or called the murderer/rapist nigger
Yes. You are correct. Thank you.