Pursuit of Happiness

What is it you pursue to bring you invincible and perpetual sunshine in this shithole shell of a life?
Comments72
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
My current project, which is a little video game I've been working on for the past year. I'm pretty sure it's the second only reason I'm alive right now. Goals! Eager dummy 
Helping others, being there for family & friends, eventually traveling out further to helps those in need, knitting and donating those pieces to charity, creating art, being positive...the list goes on :)
I'm happy when I feel proud of myself :meow:
My family also makes me happy, and the idea of a future family does too. :nod:
Well, if you ever won that million, I'd definitely be happy for you :D
At the risk of sounding shallow everything I want can only be obtained with a big lotto win. I have places I'd love to live in where the population consists of a lot of people just like me (as opposed to the none around where I am locally now) places where I'd actually be considered cool and interesting and have plenty of stuff catering for my desired lifestyle and interests. I also have a pretty clear image of what my dream home would look like too but after looking one up recently out of curiosity I realized I'd be up for several million just for that, plus I'd love to be able to quit work and focus full time on art and designing stuff... as well as a lot of evenings spent playing Nintendo games =p

All I'd want to add to that is I'd like my family to remain close too, I get pretty bored and lonely without them. Being a millionaire and living that life would be nice, but not if I end up far away from those who actually matter to me. Hopefully if I get enough I could take them with me, take us all out of this shitty town and our shitty jobs of which we all hate :plotting:
Art
but fuck I'm not good enough to graduate anything so
hello~ my fellow homeless people I'm looking for streets to live on
So many people in one boat...this ship may very well go down.
I've given up striving for happiness (I just don't think it's possible if you're alive) .. I'll settle for content.
Definition of happy is showing signs of pleasure or contentment. So it may in fact be achievable after all! I am a dummy! 
To leave a legacy within in my wake, to cause the people to tremble upon hearing my name.
587fd9de758a2082703149 by Core-Deadeye
Well, that was too much. Just making a good comic for everyone is more my goal in this side-job of a life.
I'm on a pursuit of happiness and I know... 
Everything that's shine ain't always gonna be gold... (hey)
I'll be fine once I get it, get it in, I'll be good....
Kid Cudi! B-) (Cool) 

To answer the OP, being able to protect and feed my family and friends. Even though I'm happy and there are a number of things I get fulfillment from, that brings me the greatest joy
Just... someone who understands me and is willing to listen to me. So far my search has been..... dry.
I stopped pretending there's a higher goal to life and just enjoyed whatever the fuck I'm doing. Everything is temporary anyway, so better enjoy it when you still can. 
Art and self-expression tbh. Cringy I know. But eh, gives me a sense of purpose for now. Thumbs Up SPN 
Hey, if it works, it works
I don't care that I don't care ~ Free to use! 

Am I right?
lol