Love is love, life is life

It doesn't get any simpler than this.
Comments30
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I mean, it's kind of a redundant statement so really we're just back to square one with not knowing what either of those really are aside of from our general perception of it based on our experiences.
But its the proof set required for all of those other types of love and life that have been recently expressed here in the forums lately. If love wasn't love, and, life wasn't life, what difference would it make that for some ice cream, or anything else, is love and life, for without the base meaning, none of the other specifics would hold any meaning.

It is like math, by, the time you get to the end of all the proofs, everything is stated by redundant proofs and self evident, but, if you didn't go through them all, or, understand them all, then math is nothing you can use or understand.
Hmm, fair enough. I guess without the proof set the statement is redundant is what I meant to say. But simplicity is nice. I low key got annoyed with all the "trend" threads.
Thanks. I know what you mean. :nod: I wanted to kind of use it, but, make a little fun of it at the same time. I think its great that people take chances when they create threads. They can't be everything we want, but, its at least a way to get around and see what people come up with.
Life is love, love is life
Could you have a life you love without a love life?
In Soviet Russia, love is life and life is love.
But even there, no one likes getting a life sentence, let alone loves it.
grilled cheese is grilled cheese.
Actually grilled cheese is generally grilled buttered bread slices with cheese that gets melted between the slices. The cheese is never really grilled. Grilled cheese is a lie. :nod:
Anyone is person, person loves person~
:hug:
Sometimes not the same person.
Yeah, that happens.
But that's not what I meant.

I meant more like, no matter who someone is, sexual orientation, ethnicity, skin colour, preferences, whatever.
At the end we all are persons and a person loves a person.
Why should it play a role what those persons that love each other are?
I don't know that it should to anyone but themselves, however, even if something is reasonable, someone will find a way to disagree with it if only on general principles or a lack therein thereof. 
And that's what I think is sad.

So why not let other people express their love to each other?
It's not like someone gets hurt or forced to do the same.
And just bitching about it because it isn't your thing is the actual part that hurts.
But, it isn't me doing the bitching about it, and, nothing any of us will ever do will end such shenanigans. All that can ever be done is to support as best we can people injured by such complaints.
View all replies