Given a Choice..

Ok, just a curiosity: given a choice, would you rather have wings and be free to soar in the sky, or have a mermaid tail and be free to dive in the deepest abyss?

For me, it's a tough choice, I must admit, but I think I would go with a mermaid tail. I would love to dwell in the ocean!
Comments44
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Wings preferably leathery dragon/demon-like ones.
Wings. Absolutely wings! They must be purple.
wings. I'm terrified of deep ocean creatures. 
Wings

The ocean is a vast and scary place the deeper you go. Who knows what's hiding under there.
Could i communicate with blobfish if i gained this tail?
I'll go with the wings. I'm not really a watery person and where I can explore isn't limited to certain areas (bodies of water.).
The abyss is scary. There's so much we don't know about it. I'll take my wings and soar like a badass, thanks.
Definitely a tail! I'm already in the mermaid biz so this was automatic tail for the win!!
I'd rather go with the wings :D. Adventuring the deep sea sounds scarier to me than flying above the clouds hahaha!
wings so i can visit my friends that live too far away from me (:
Wings. Both things are cool, but flying in the sky gives me more a freedom feeling than swimming in the ocean. Besides, for as much as I love the ocean, it's creepy in the abyss :lol: It's also more convenient to fly, you have the whole world at your disposal while with the tail you're limited to just the ocean. 
I'd rather be a free unencumbered human being capable of mastering my environment with whatever biomechanical enhancements I'm capable of getting my hands on. That includes submarines and aircraft.
Wings definitely, I love heights and hate water. Wings would be so useful and I've always said humans should evolve wings Meow :3 
Wings for sure.
Holy crap, can I choose neither?  :fear: I hate heights and I hate the ocean!
Wings so that I can get above everything.
Swim skillz

Too much traffic up there
Wings, to save on the commute, but also, like, have them be stowable. I already knock over enough shit.
Wings ! At least I dont have to deal with sharks there :O
Wings please

I wanna fly more than I wanna swim ;P
Wings, but only if they're evil edgy ones.
Id like both but I choose wings :nod:
I would like to explore the ocean.
WINGS!! I'd totally love to fly the skies!!^^ It would be so awesome~Like an angel!!! And I could go overseas to my relatives and travel   everywhere!!!! I think it would be HEAVEN!Deer butterfly Animated Butter(fly) B144Hamtaro Mouse Emoji-08 (Heart Angel) [V1] Gold Star Sticker Icon Angel With Harp Angel Emoticon Blue Heart Icon Green Heart Icon Pink Heart Icon - Angel -:angel: .: angel :. :Angel: Boy Angel Emote :angel: Angel with Horn Angel Emote - chatroom Pixel gemstones - Aquamarine angel Angel Kitty just like heaven Karin's Angel Angel Girl Emote hammie angel