Italy! <3

Hey everyone! I have a question for all of you: what do you think of Italy? It's my home country, and I am really curious to know what do you think and know about it! If you have ever been there, where you have been, what you liked..... tell me your opinions! :)
Comments215
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
ciao
im visiting it this holidays and looking forward to it (:
arrivederci :D
that's nice! :) I hope you will have a nice journey! where will you be going?
actually, im back now :D
i was in Rome and it was awesome
do you have holidays as well?
Not yet! I'm going back home for a week or so at the end of August, but nothing major! :) 
I'm visiting Italy in a few days XD I've never been before, but I think it's going to beautiful :D
where will you be going in Italy?
We went to Rome, I just got back a few days ago and it was amazing! :D
I love Italy. I visit your country every year. I'm in love with your beautiful nature, great food, historic cities and nice people.  :heart:
:) I'm happy you like my country! :)
aAAA i think it's rather lovely and I'd love to go there someday ♡ I'm also trying to learn Italian rn since I find it such a beautiful language
is that right? you are learning Italian? 
Are you from italy?
yep, I am from Italy! :) Born and raised there! :)
My nonna is from naples :3
that's so nice! My own family from my father side of the family is from Naples (infact, my surname, Sorrentino, literally means " Denizen of Sorrento"! :)
My last name is Giordano ^^
I'd love to visit the quiet places in Italy. It seems like a lovely little corner of the world :heart:
there are a lot of quiet places to visit, less touristy and more about our own culture! and usually it doesn't really take a far ride from a major city to find them! :)