Adblock removing

I did  it for da and keep getting that pop up. There is no whitelist on my abp, I already checked around da, and it's disabled there.
Comments25
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
No.
Ads on my mobile browser should be enough. ABP doesn't work on my cheap phone.
I tried to play nice and add DA to the white list of my adblocker. Everything started to move, the screen became like a freakin' anthill of animations and videos. It's not just annoying (anything that moves in your peripheral vision is distracting), it means extra load on the bandwidth, the CPU and the GPU, costing extra data transfer far exceeding what's needed for the actual content, extra heat in the room (rather unpleasant in the summer), more used resources and ultimately more damage to the environment. And very real money.

I've removed DA from the white list. I'll consider putting it back when the ads return to static.
agreed. I added it on addblock again. If you want users to put you back and then do something for the users too
I refuse to remove my adblock lol
Enough reverse psychology, shill.
I will NOT purchase a Core membership to be a 'rebel'.
even if I wanted I couldn't , no money no card
I'm not getting those messages. 
good for you then :DD
Okay see ya on Weasyl and/or Fur Affinity. If you have the balls maybe you can try Tumblr.
I've had some amount of success with manually blocking those orange banners when they've popped up.

It's sad. I do make a habit of white-listing certain sites I love and visit regularly -- because those sites care enough to control what kind of ad content they allow, and they have strict policies regarding especially intrusive, inappropriate, or dangerous ads. dA is not one of those sites. If they cared half as much about their ad content as they do about their revenue, I'd happily white-list them. But over the last several years, dA has become a corporation, and no longer a community that cares about its members.
That is sad to hear
You are the seventh person to acknowledge this. 
CrimsonMagpie pretty much answered your question. 

I'm finding it funny that the people who are replying to the Core Ad complaints are the ones who already bought Core membership, including me. :rofl:
I didn't know they'd ballsed it up bad enough for Core members to get hit too. :lol:
They probably expect you to uninstall adblockers completely. 

I'd be happy to disable adblocks when visiting dA, but their ad system is a massive CPU hog, screwing up site performance quite badly. Sort out that, institute a better screening/regulation system for advertisers, ban graphic-intensive ads, and people'd be happy to visit dA without adblockers. It's not rocket-science, dA. :stare:
you speak well. Sort out this cpu hog and wonky adds, and everyone will remove adblockers
If only they went ahead and did the things. :p
True, if you want your community remove adblock, then do something for them
Too bad they fired everyone capable of doing those things :meow: 
If they'd regulated their ads more tightly in the first place they could afford to keep those people on staff. :stare:
Yeah... it's kind of makes you wonder just how bad things are getting over there
Maybe no-one got fired; maybe they're just eating each other. :noes:
If they run this on ads, sure I removed it, but why do I keep getting it, that I need to remove my adblocker when it's already disabled. They list all those adblockers and how to do it, and I already did it.
They really want people to buy Core huh?