what things you hate about cats?

when they are hungry (espially at youngest time) they are wild and running everywhere to cause noise X.X

and when they ask food...i give them...they don't eat it...i go for moment...i hear them wanting food rinse and repeat X.X
Comments92
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm allergic to cats. I once got hives when I touched one when I was a kid.
When they cough up hairballs in inconvenient places.
They scratch and ignite my allergies.
CATS ARE PERFECT! :iconsmugcatplz:
good its your choice i don't have problem with :)
they're sometimes in a grumpy mood and meow a lot but who can blame them? that's they're nature
I love cats but I don't like how they sometimes disappear for weeks and make me worry.
When they're in heat and go MROOWOWOWOWWWOOWOWW while you're trying to get some sleep.
I had a cat that lived for 21 years. he was an awesome cat. The cat that i have now is cool she is sweet at times. she loves attention and stairs at water.  she rarely gets sick. but now and then a hairball. yuck.  hate hair balls. 
Come on dude! Cats are fun animals. I had few cats and they been my best friends I ever had.
well its your sayings :shrug:
I know, but believe me, cats are fun.
Lose a huge amount of fur every spring. But nothing else.
give them better food for christ's sake! :stare:

i hate when they run away :c
how i supposed to remember cats favorite foods that is constally changing? :stare:
yeah they're such assholes =P
When they are new to the block and think they can steal my food while I am eating. I learned early on to carry a spray bottle while eating. Some are stubborn, but I teach them who the alpha is. ^^

This includes strays, wild, and friend's pet cat(s).
their floating fur
I like cats, but I hate the stench of a litter box. I cannot even be in the same room as one.
Errh, nothing, i love my cat, he is the best cat ever He's looking over my shoulder, someone help me, i'm being held against my wioisdifuhhihfzohfhzoehfhefoihzefoaaaaaaaargh
they exist in 9 dimensions simultaneously
Probably the way they shed fur everywhere. I bought a new tablet case the other day and before I even brought it home it had my cat's fur on it because it had rubbed on my jacket CURSE YOU!