Random Facts

I'll give you a topic and you'll have to post 5 mind blowing fact in the comment section about that topic.

Say when you're ready & I'll give you a topic
Comments114
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
5 Facts about Hat

(Was out of ideas)
FFFF- 

1.) They're comfy

2.) They come in all different shapes and sizes

3.) Protects a person's njsfdfkdsjfdsk

4.) I'm running out of ideas

5.) Nooooooo
5 facts about chocolate cake please !!! Clap 
Go ahead this should be interesting
1. i can eat it all by myself! Nod 
2. i dont wanna share it! CURSE YOU! 
3. i eat it at breakfast , lunch and dinner! plus a midnight snack! yey! La la la la 
4. it is said to increase sexual hormones in the body... yeah! that or im just horny! Giggle 
5. last but not the least... i created my own masterpiece! a chocolate chip cookie crust , triple layered , NUTELLA filled cake, sprinkled with m&m's , slathered in white and dark hershey's chocolate syrup!!!
and i call it... the heart buster! Love 
5 Facts about anime
Oh this is gonna be east.
1: the longest ran anime is Sazae-san with over 7000 episodes
2: When the Attack On Titan anime came out,the amount of manga based on the anime sold went up by 77%
3: One Piece is the highest selling Manga in the world,selling over 345 million volumes
4: The Soul eater Manga was originally going to be 22 volumes,however,the writer left a huge gaping plot hole in the books,that forced him to drag it on for 3 more volumes.
5: Alucard is Dracula spelled backwards
5 Facts about Deviantart
1. Largest online art gallery and community
2. Launched on 7.8.2000
3. Over 324 million images
4. Over 35 million registered members
5. Members from over 190 countries
5 facts about Music
1.There is a Swedish Speed Metal band called “Sabaton” that teaches history through its music, including an album devoted to teaching about World War 2. (I listen to this band!)
2. While most pop songs today are written by multiple people, Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen was written by one man. Freddie Mercury!
3. Listening to classical or instrumental music can actually aid in studying. Sorry, but any songs with lyrics won't do much.
4. It's better to listen to happy music when depressed. You may not want to but it may actually help. Try it.
5. Children who study music have larger vocabularies and more advanced reading skills.
Cue frantic googling
5 facts about Google
5 facts about egypt
Ancient Egyptians worshipped over 1400 deities.
Killing a cat in ancient Egypt carried the death penalty.
Tourism makes up 12% of Egypt's workforce.
Cleopatra was Greek, not Egyptian.
Ancient Egyptians kept such good flood records on the Nile that scientists today use their data to better understand rainfall patterns.
5 facts about mythology