Know any addicting free mobile games? (for android)

Used to play Sims freeplay on my old mobile phone a lot (I had over 60 000 000 town worth) but got bored of it and lost all progress cauz I didn't save to cloud. I'd like something like Sims but less boring with more adventures, could also be something from EA.
Comments28
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
If you've been through the apple charts you've probably seen it, but I recently played through a dark room. Really clever, unique game which has a couple different storylines to try out as well c: It is 99c however but I thought it was totally worth it.
I've been playing Katatak every once in a while :bucktooth:
Neko atsume~
the Simpsons Tapped out is an excellent time waster and really funny! A must if your a fan of the Simpsons
i played robot unicorn for a while! great game
Haven't played it in a while, but I enjoyed Crime City once I stopped trying to keep up with the syndicate stuff.
shieeet, it's like you people don't like to have fun.

ya'll niggaz need to play the only mobile game that's actually a game, Reaper - Tale of a Pale Swordsman.
"help! our mine is overrun with wasps!"

pshh, it's just a bunch of bugs, easy.

mfw three days later Withered Balloon Boy/Girl Intensifies! (Chat Icon) 
Hihihi.
How about that unkillable guy that had to be pushed into a hole?
I don't know how,I got stuck there and only after some minutes I realized that bashing him with my sword would do nothing.
i don't remember an unkillabale guy. prolly should do another playthrough.

i do remember how i stared at my phone with shock and grief for about 5 minutes when i found Milo and his wife murdered, that shit was way too intense for a mobile game... :'c
Dem feelz.
(Sorry if I don't remember the game entirely,I played it 2 years ago :P )
Also,when you max out the skulls and feel like going rampage isn't enough,and start spinning uncontrollably or smashing the crap outta everyone and be a pro.
Or that's just me?
Pocket Morty's.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7a1Nd…

Gist- It's pokemon but with Rick and Morty.
Clash of clans
I didn't want to get addicted to it but-
Hold on let me finish my base.
Fallout Shelter. 
Star Wars: Uprising
Mobile games are terrible. Just read a book (I never thought I'd have to say something like that).
I have tons of books at home (and they aren't decoration) 😜😊
If they asked your opinion on whether phone games or good or not, your opinion or advice would be warranted, but since they already like games on phones, your comment is redundant.
Try The Simpsons: Tapped out.

Its by EA, is similar to Sims somewhat but with the awesomeness of Simpsons and it will suck your life dry.