disgusting verses accept pedophilia!

DISGUSTING VERSES PROMOTE PEDOPHILLA!!!!(Am1) by XTheHunterxX

DISGUSTING QUOTES SUPPORT PEDOPHILLA! by XTheHunterxX

quotes and verses that support the right of having sex with children....... disgusting!
Comments26
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello XTheHunterxX,

I’m afraid that I am leaving this reply to inform you that your thread will be closed today. While we greatly appreciate your use of our forums, I’m afraid that this particular thread doesn’t meet our posting guidelines so we’re going to bring the discussion to a halt.

We’ve made a few posts such as our helpful guidelines for this forum which you might find useful for your future forum postings. Thank you for your understanding.
Let me at the little ones
Either this should be in the complaints or... Okay you got me I didn't fucking read the whole thing cuz, I'm a rebel.
"Everyone has sex with children because everyone is someone's child forever."

I guess this Pedophile forget that Children grow up and they will become adult someday, would you, a filthy, degenerate pedophile screw an adult? Yeah, that is right, I knew you didn't had it in you.
Nooo... just... noooo...
:iconpedorapefaceplz::iconsaysplz: It's never disgusting!
W...T....actual....F

I'm sorry but pedophilia will NEVER be accepted.
Does the book have any recipes in it?
ofcourse, and its totally disgusting!
I would like recipes!
:iconadorableplz:
why you want those recipes??!!!
Llama Emoji-09 (Drinking Tea) [V1] This is from what?
the pedophile guide
i mean i guess 
don't you think this is disgusting?
well yeah sure it's kinda icky, but why discuss it here? :shrug: 
someone called noxnot send it to me, but i wanted to keep it secret rather than exposing him, he was clearly defending pedophilia!
This isn't this guys first account, he's just some guy that keeps ban evading. He finds people that he thinks are pedophiles on here (and the ones I saw him find probably aren't), and if people don't agree with what he's doing, he may add them to his "Pedo Defender" list.

All what he ends up doing on here is causing unnecessary drama, and I have the feeling that the person who sent him this probably just wants to mess with him.
View all replies