DeviantART now has a dating App!

So what would your profile say if DeviantART really did have a dating App? :dummy:

Mine would probably be:

x - 17 = y

x = your age
y = the # of possible sexual partners you've had

Swipe left if your actual # is > y
Swipe right if your actual # is < y
Swipe left if you can't complete this equation.

Or it would say:

My play hard to get game is stronger than your best game. Bring it. I was looking for a relationship then realized most men are sleazy, are any worth chasing?

:bulletyellow: :star: So what would yours say? :star: Maybe it would be a description of your physical appearance, plus your interests. Or maybe it would be some sass. Or maybe it would be your intention (why you're here), plus what you're looking for in someone. :aww:

:bulletgreen: Feel free to add photos too (though you don't have to if you don't feel comfortable enough). You can have a disclaimer reading: "Note me for photos if interested!" instead. I think it's only fair if I add a photo, so here's one. :kiss:
 Me by L0NE-W0lf

Notes:
:bulletblue: Swiping left means no, I don't want to match with this person.
:bulletpurple: Swiping right means yes, I do want to match with this person.
:bulletpink: Also, sorry for the dating threads, I have to do research on dating so that's why I'm in this mindset. Also, this seems like a fun idea! :la:
:bulletred: I know Tinder already exists but hypothetically think if deviantART connected all the artists in your area locally through this app, that's what I'm getting at, people near you that have an account. ;)
Comments725
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
28... - <17 = .. >... right... ???

We can just skip the nonsense and any ladies can just holla at me if they'd like.
Mine would say that whatever guy is interested will have to accept my reptiles🐍
I feel as though males are more likely to accept reptiles than females, so you have a very good chance they'll go, "coooool!" hahahaha

What has been your experience with that in the past?
I've never dated or found anyone I want to date.
Oh okay. Well I don't think that reptile part will be a problem whatsoever. :P
Unless that guy is afraid of snakes.
Oh boo you'll help him get over his fear.
By waking up with a snake in his bed😜
View all replies
mine would just be:

564656 by Happyjoy
Call me for a good time. :heart:
:lmao:

Why is there a little chip in your glasses? Rough housing? :eyes:
they break all the damn time, i have a friend who used to do jewelry so she keeps gluing them up.

i'm not really the glasses wearing type, though they do look great!
Aw that's sweet of her.

Wait so you don't really need them, or do you just prefer contacts?
i have to squint a little if i look at something a bit farther away. that's why i wear glasses. :I
I see. Well I think they look good on you.
I think mine would just say "Some loser in the military" or something like that. Either way, I'd still come out single in the end :XD:!
Doubtful. I heard girls like soldiers.
Yeah, I heard that, too. Have yet to see any evidence to support it, though.
Hmmm in time, in time...
Let's pretend I'm single xD

"Digital designer graduation student with free time to spare, but can become a godzilla during mid-therms."
Name: Elizabeth

Brazilian 
Favorite Color:turquoise 
Length: 176 cm
Weights: 73 kgs
Orientation: Straight
Relationship Status: single
Hobbies: Drawing, watching netflix, going out to eat something - usually sweet stuff like applepies or strawberry shortcakes, reading, writing, exercising a bit,taking care of my dog, and sleep. I am always a slut for a nice bed.
What I seek in a partner: Someone that can share his happiness with me, but also someone that don't try to hold me back from my desires and dreams. 
Untitled by Liizzieh-Koi
So you're not single? You shouldn't be here then... :paranoid:

"I am always a slut for a nice bed." Oh really? :XD:

What you seek is a really nice balance. :aww:

What about physically in a man, what do you prefer?
The perks of having a relationship going for more then 4 years xD
Physically?Hmm...Taller then me and tan. I also love brown eyes + blonde hair combo.
But I am addicted to two things: smiles and hands. If he has a nice, heart-warming smile and strong hands, then it's paradise xD
Oh wow, we have very different types. Haha I always thought the blond and brown eyes was an odd combo. :XD:

That's so cute. Why strong hands?
I feel they're really masculine and attractive, the bones and joints, also how male's hands tend to be somewhat longer towards the female's.
I feel like hands and clavicle are really beautiful because we can get a glimpse of the real body structure.