Little help, Please?

So I recently just got points for my very first commission (yay me) and I received 10 points.  So now what.  It says it's in debit, I'm really confused, I just want to the points to donate to a Deviant.  What did I just do?  I'm technology stupid, I'm sorry.
Comments6
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello sedonaandlilly,

We greatly appreciate your use of our forums, but I'm afraid that your thread here would be better directed towards the DeviantArt Customer Service Center, which you can find at help

Unlike some communities the DeviantArt forums are not a place to receive official help and information; our forums are more of an informal hang out and place to have conversations so it's unlikely that your thread will be seen by anyone who could help out in any official manner so I'm going to redirect you and close your thread here since the customer service representatives will be helping you out instead.

We've posted some helpful information which you might find useful in the future over in this thread; forum.deviantart.com/devart/ge…

We hope  that you get the assistance you need and we'll see you back in the forums later!
I think the best bet is to contact the Help Desk ^^
Alright,  think that is a wise idea as well.  I just wanted to see if I was doing something stupid before bothering the help desk.
Np. I hope they can help you.