Name That Deviant!

I'm sure most of us have played this game before, but I don't really think it ever gets old :lol: Let's put a twist on it: describe a deviant that you despise! And... go! 

Edit: Or, to save on postage, just describe whichever deviant you want! (Deviants you despise is so much more fun though, seriously)
Comments508
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
A deviant that draws very well but every character that he draws has a too much human appearance and is kind of... polished? Many deviants have a similiar style, and he/she is very popular. 
I don't think I'll ever be mentioned but it's fun to read regardless :lol:

Okay, my turn.  An annoying troll who frequently asks HWL members for cyanide
shit i cant describe anyone

:iconcreepyanime:
A retard parody account that draws worse than me and thinks he can make me mad. :P

Susan Elisabeth Graham by TDSTRVM
One individual who tends to always try to throw in humor, even though his gallery is filled with sadistic hate, quick to block if you call him out on it, somehow has a fetish for one particular image he loves posting on every single thread he posts on that is not meant for the weak hearted. 
Someone obsessed with Jews and blood.
No. Has been banned from dA several times and his new account, he claims to be a British female, his forum threads always get locked after turning into shitpost free-for-alls.
His real name (believed to be so) is the plural of a measurement.
and now back to this picky ash bish that had a lot to say about me when I falsely deactivated 

Bowser whats good?
try to find out specifiably :3
Hmmmm I have my fair share of enemies xD
*looks around suspiciously*
I'm not mentioned, phew!
A certain deviant who likes to post flamebait disguised as bullshit propaganda.
The only one I can think that sort of matches that description is ProudAsian
Comment Flagged as Spam
Im so sorry that happened to you.
I'm sorry that happened to you :hug: This is supposed to be describing a specific deviant, though :)