Show me your OC!

Puff box for all our precious children 
Comments82
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Kyle The Fox by D-TRiK Lark the Elephant by D-TRiK Sara the Roo by D-TRiK
ive had these guys (and others) in my sketchbooks for a really long time.
i recently started coloring them like this. still dont really know what to exactly do with them.
[[still impresses with myself with kyle's expressions]]
I can never have enough OCs xD

Azure blade by Saragonvoid Don't forget! by Saragonvoid Lillian reference sheet by Saragonvoid Raleigh by Saragonvoid Chase Mourne by Saragonvoid Call of the souls by Saragonvoid The Postman by Saragonvoid Professor Adam Bolt by Saragonvoid Shading styles by Saragonvoid Tara by Saragonvoid Ahrah by Saragonvoid Hans Handsome by Saragonvoid The Puppeteer Buccaneer by Saragonvoid Wreck and Havoc by Saragonvoid
Here are a few from my two main projects. 

Gerard doodle by starfast99  Crispin (Inktober day 26) by starfast99  OC- Ara by starfast99  Andor by starfast99

So here are a few of mine...

DW Cover Collab Max Pic by mattmc95  Cascade Cabaret- Amanda Walker Refrence by mattmc95  Robert Bradshaw by mattmc95  Catharvol Redesign by mattmc95   Eddie by mattmc95  Lucy by mattmc95  Aiden Icon by mattmc95  Cynthia Icon by mattmc95
Captain Sheriff Sir 'Stache -Inktober #24 by Moltenkitty Spider  -Inktober #23 by Moltenkitty Recluse -Inktober #25 by Moltenkitty Scar -Inktober #27 by Moltenkitty Danelle ? finished by Moltenkitty Slydasi by Moltenkitty Lesley Cloudsinger by Moltenkitty All of my art is original except for a fanart of Kirby xD. These are oc's that I'll draw again, I have like alot more I'll probably never use again haha. Also I'm working on 2 more I'll draw more than once when I get them figured out cx
sonas: sylvia 2k15 by Iemonpie  cccocco by Iemonpie  mochi by Iemonpie  
main ones: im ok by Iemonpie  no redesign i guess by Iemonpie  raise your glass high for tomorrow we die by Iemonpie  olive by Iemonpie  crow by Iemonpie  miste by Iemonpie  
ones i no longer use/need to find a use for: bbrr by Iemonpie  vvvvixen by Iemonpie  ffffeather and ddddaisy by Iemonpie  lucy by Iemonpie  c!!!r!!!a!!!a!!!s!!!h!!! by Iemonpie  lavendel by Iemonpie  falconweenie by Iemonpie  kkkkitten by Iemonpie  kkkkan by Iemonpie  o by Iemonpie  acnl 11 am music intensifies by Iemonpie  
Here's just a few from my illustrated stories.

I bring to you the latest HEAVY METAL PHENOMENON FROM BEACH CITY!

THE NIGHT RIDERS!

Axl Reigns - Vocalist/Lead guitarist The most level headed of the bunch and serves as the leader who keeps the personalities from turning on one another.

Axl Reigns Profile by AxlReigns  

Rolf Steiner - Lead guitar backing vocals Known to be hot headed and difficult to work with. (One of the founding members still remaining in the band)

Rolf Steiner by AxlReigns  

Iggy Stiles - Bass and Keys Mischievious Iguana but overall good natured. Sometimes his pranks get the band into trouble.

Iggy Stiles by AxlReigns  

Lonnie Leo - Drums and percussion (Easy goin and life of the party) He's another one of the remaining founding members.

Lonnie Leo by AxlReigns  

Brutus Crocker - Former EWF wrestler now works as the band's security.

Brutus Crocker by AxlReigns  

Lucinda Heart - Lead vocalist and guitarist for the all female hard rock band known as Flame Heart. Smart, sweet natured and a good friend to the Nightriders.

Lucinda Heart by AxlReigns  
I've got multiples so...

Up2Date: The Full Cast by GoshiDoll
Extras:

Asher by GoshiDoll Human Lady by GoshiDoll Human Cow by GoshiDoll Human Spike by GoshiDoll Human Foxy Foo by GoshiDoll
Where you inspired by Jessica Rabbit for the blond one???
This fuckable creature.
Nadir by AnnaGiladi
Guard my back by luvaddict77 Battle Stance (colored) by luvaddict77 Forest Ride by luvaddict77 Everything's Okay by luvaddict77

Blaise, Judas, Crystal, and Skylar
Hmm let's see ...

Cougar Madcat Coloured by Cougarmadcat  Tigerlilly Sad by Cougarmadcat  Nygozy and Kai by Cougarmadcat   Xerr N Her by Cougarmadcat

Syreneln Body Armor by Syreneln   Tchandra Aka Ripper Armor And Normal by Syreneln   Vera Character Reference by Syreneln  

Lilly Character Reference by Syreneln   Jez Outfit Style And Face Tatoos by Syreneln   Beach Party by Syreneln
I especially like the one with fire hair. Cool characters!
Thumbshare forum.. but oh wellz.
Lil Angels Singing by MiROKiiNJiiiDead.... by MiROKiiNJiiiPastel Pink Starz by MiROKiiNJiii