Amusing or Annoying?

Have you ever encountered a situation that you couldn't decide whether it was funny or irritating? I know you have.

For example, at work today, the automated system that plays backgound music was set to 80s music, and this time, it chose to play "Never Gonna Give You Up". I guess it was bound to happen eventually. Rickrolled by a machine...

Share your experiences!
Comments28
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
:lol: fancy that!

Today I asked a little girl at work not to sit on a toy dump truck. She continued to sit on it smiling,and shaking her head at me. So a fellow co-worker started calling out her name to talk to her, and it stunned the girl and she ended up falling off of it :XD: (she was fine though) my co-worker started laughing and was like 'Ha! Karma!' It was funny but irritating at the same time. We keep telling the kids those toy dump trucks are getting hella old, if they keep sitting on them they will break :shakefist:
Children are the definition of this thread.
I like that song, don't get why people avoid it like the plague and give it importance. Silly culture...

Can't recall any experience atm.
the way people find me. first laughter until they get annoyed depending how long they have to deal with me. some may realise that it's a huge mistake to anger me since it tend to last decades.
i can't stand that kind of people and i don't like people in general
You must learn to be patient with them. Insert relevant sage/Jedi cliché quote here.
if we ever play hide and seek, you'll hide, i'll count to ten, and run away as far as my tiny little legs would take me.
Whenever my cat meows loudly and repeatedly.
Cats tend to do that.
My accidental username change was pretty funny/irritating.  Funny because it takes a real dumbass moment to do that and irritating because I liked my old username. :lol:  Thankfully I can live with this one.
Accidental? Elaborate, pwease? I'm curious.
I have two other accounts; one for literature and another for sketchdumps.  I wanted to change my username for my sketchdumps account and because my sketchdumps were meant to be posted frequently, I was jumping back and forth between accounts and I got mixed up. :lol:  My journal:  FUCKWelp, I meant to change my username for my other account.
Sooo..that was smart. Kill me Now 
I like this one, it certainly makes sense, but I will miss comiKazzie. I can't express how angry I am right now so I'm just going to..go...cry in a corner. ;3;
 was pretty accurate to my reaction at the time. :lmao:
Ooh, that explains it then. :o I thought you were fooling around with the name changing thingy and accidentally saved it, or something.
Nope, just got mixed up with accounts.  It was a simple mistake but I should have double checked first. :giggle:  I don't mind now though, I quite like this name.
I like it as well, as I've already told you. :p
what was the previous one?
It's still on my profile page as "formerly".  Nothing like being reminded of your failure for a month or so. :giggle:
this one is very easy on the eyes, so don't get bummed out too much.
N'aww thank you. <3  I've heard that from a few people and it's growing on me, I'm going to keep it. :)
View all replies
are you kidding? would gloat if that would happen to me, especially in public.
Isn't that what I just did by making that post?