Is there an easy why of managing the people you watch???

Ive been on here for 10 years and a lot of people that use to be active are not. I want to clean up my watchers. Grouping ones that are not active, grouping groups, and group favs or active deviants. 

Any help with this? I've never did it before. 

Thanks
Comments18
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello bsienk 

We greatly appreciate your use of our forums, but I'm afraid that your thread here would be better directed towards the DeviantArt Customer Service Center, which you can find at help

Unlike some communities the DeviantArt forums are not a place to receive official help and information; our forums are more of an informal hang out and place to have conversations so it's unlikely that your thread will be seen by anyone who could help out in any official manner so I'm going to redirect you and close your thread here since the customer service representatives will be helping you out instead.

We've posted some helpful information which you might find useful in the future over in this thread; forum.deviantart.com/devart/ge…

We hope that you get the assistance you need and we'll see you back in the forums later!
It's a good idea, but it would be quite a lot of work and probably a bit of a pain (depending how many you are watching). Recommend doing that when you either have quite a lot of time or you're very bored. Either way, good luck!
Well from that drop down menu it lets you know how long people have been non active, so I first went through it that was, most of them have moved, or haven't updated in years, or I'm just no longer interested in there art. Now I'm just going to view them as see who is who....but yeah long process. 
Aside from the manager, nope... there isn't XD
It's one reason I gave up and continued watching up to 1500 people 
oh man. XD i went through manually. I deleted a lot of people that haven't been active in YEARS. 
Just keep em in line:iconlazysmplz:
oh god that is funny LOLZ. I gotta keep the people I watch in line? LOL
I don't even know how to view the people I watch. :D
There are two places you can see who you are watching: 

Screen Shot 2015-09-02 at 4.33.59 PM by bsienk     Screen Shot 2015-09-02 at 4.34.33 PM by bsienk  

I've found the manager but I watch over 800 ppl that i've collected over 10 years. And I wanted to easily sort through them.
Thanks. I usually access this site through my tablet, and those aren't visible. At least, I don't think they are. I'll have to check. :)
Click on the people button thing at the upper right side, then Manage.
Yeah I tried that but that still is complicated and annoying. Is that the only tool? to manually go through everything?