32 year old man with 13 year old girl for 3 days while her parents are away. Is this a good idea?

Possible outcomes of this?

He's my cousin he is 32 and I found out that a year ago his spouse divorced him, under grounds of 'extreme cruelty'. The divorce happened a few months after he was charged with fraud (selling his employees fake degrees, he was a dr of naturopathy or something). He had 5 kids as witnesses and they also attested to what was dubbed 'abuse'. His spouse and kids basically ran away from him in another state. My niece is 12 and her mother will be going out of town for 3 days and he says he will look after her. Should I let him or not?

He has an uncomfortable resemblance to Nathan Leopold but he isn't physically intimidating. He smokes cigars occasionally in the house but only drinks coffee (no alcohol) 
He is very charismatic and charming and I believe the two could perhaps form a bond.

Do you think it'll work out? 
Comments25
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Sounds like a nice plot for a scary movie :iconwoooplz:
There's no limit to how bad this idea is.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9Eh_C…
When they are somewhat related, I'll consider the significance of their relationship first. With regards to the bad records, I don't think I'll agree with leaving her even if I knew them as my relatives.

No, being bishounen doesn't exempt one from my rules.

Any point in the question anyways considering the obvious considerations you should have thought of?
No... just NO.... :no:
Oh, absolutely. I'm sure they'll get along wonderfully and play nice games such as No Mercy Punchies and Realistic Court Case.

In other words, "no." Just in case my sarcasm wasn't obvious. Dodgy history is always a no-go.
...Yeeeeeah, I don't think he's mentally stable. I wouldn't trust him with that kid
But he has such sensuous lips.
Oh, you're one of those folks. I'm out
Of course. Letting an abusive adult take care of a 12 year old unsupervised sounds like a wonderful idea. :roll: What could possibly go wrong?
Didn't you just post something about how you like men that look like Nathan Leopold?
Does not sound like a good idea.
I don't know if the "extreme cruelty" toward his ex-wife is true, but the fraud thing seems irrelevant to how he would take care of a kid.
This sounds like a great opportunity to avoid even the appearance of wrong-doing.

Maybe it's unfair, but people don't look kindly at men in their 30's taking care of little girls. I'm a little younger than this guy, and I know that I would never hurt a kid, and I don't have a criminal record, but if I were in this situation, I would tell her mom it would be better for her to find somewhere else to stay.
She is better off being taken care of by piranhas..
I believe I made my point very clear my friend.
No. Absolutely not. Never, that is a horrible idea. Don't ever let an adult man who has a shady criminal history and a history of "extreme cruelty" near a 12 year old child. That is negligent and extremely dangerous. You are putting this child in danger where she can be seriously hurt. That man shouldn't ever be allowed to be with children alone.   
Stop looking at me! by LadyRans  The cool cat by LadyRans  manly man by LadyRans  Scary Fat Guy by LadyRans  [BIO] Lucious by LadyRans  Like..chill man. by LadyRans  [BIO] Boogeyman and Oogeyman by LadyRans  
please tell me this is a joke... no... don't. until its 100% cleared don't let him near her.
um why not? 
if his kids attested to abuse even if you don't believe it I wound't let my kid near someone like that until its cleared up
it doesn't sound like a good idea =(